• Donate
    TheWindowsForum.com needs donations to stay online!
    Love TheWindowsForum.com? Then help keep it alive by sending a donation!

8ctivator 【Support】

WELCOME TO THEWINDOWSFORUM COMMUNITY!

Our community has more than 63,000 registered members, and we'd love to have you as a member. Join us and take part in our unbiased discussions among people of all different backgrounds about Windows OS, Software, Hardware and more.

Status
Not open for further replies.
hey guys love the work u do . i run the crack it extracts then nothing happens anymore , u said wait a few mins then reboot , how long should i wait bfore i try to reboot so i dont do it to fast , patiance is not my best side :p . and can u install the windows updates after or preferred not to ?

Well crack is created in this way, just wait some mins then check if windows is activated, and yes you can install updates.

hey i did a clean install formatted my HDD , installed windows 8 Pro x64 . i disables the windows firewall . i used the crack , he exctracts . a red button shows up , it dissapears . waited 20 mins bfore i did anythiing. rebooted . checked the properties . still stands Product ID : Not Availeble . and yes ive runned it as administrator

v1Lusm said:
hey i did a clean install formatted my HDD , installed windows 8 Pro x64 . i disables the windows firewall . i used the crack , he exctracts . a red button shows up , it dissapears . waited 20 mins bfore i did anythiing. rebooted . checked the properties . still stands Product ID : Not Availeble . and yes ive runned it as administrator

"i disables the windows firewall " Why said to do that?

Thumper said:
v1Lusm said:

"i disables the windows firewall " Why said to do that?

did it with firewall on now , same result ... so the firewall wasnt the prob

grtz v1Lusm

Caribdis said:
hi, can anyone can help me, the server list appears blank or sometimes a html code
Yep, you can check for new version here
Code:
1337x.org/user/Thumper/

i have Windows 8 pro build 9200 but it's not working.. i still have the watermark down... and Windows is not activated.. help pls!

I don't know exactly what I'm doing wrong. My windows 8 is build 9200. It was installed from a back up disc. I'm not sure exactly what all I need to allow in Windows Firewall.

1.Run as admin
2.When Firewall page pops up just allow it..
3.Wait some minutes and your win will be activated.

I am getting an error that reads:

Could not overwrite file "C:\blah blah blah\KMSnano\IPAddressControlLib.dll". Access is denied.

What's Up? I've tried this in multiple ways, deleting and reinstalling it, etc. and it simply won't run the activation. Any suggestions?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back