• Donate
    TheWindowsForum.com needs donations to stay online!
    Love TheWindowsForum.com? Then help keep it alive by sending a donation!

Adobe photoshop 24.1.1

WELCOME TO THEWINDOWSFORUM COMMUNITY!

Our community has more than 63,000 registered members, and we'd love to have you as a member. Join us and take part in our unbiased discussions among people of all different backgrounds about Windows OS, Software, Hardware and more.

Dober

Jan 22, 2023
When I run the setup.exe (from the setup folder) it gives me Error182 and stops installation.

Attachments

• photoshop.png
    photoshop.png
    126.1 KB · Views: 30

Thumper the photoshop I am trying to install is the version you put up on demonoid, I managed to install the version 4.1.0 also from there.

Hey! Adobe Photoshop 24.1.1 has just been released, and it sounds like a great update. It's always exciting to see what new features and improvements have been added to the software.
But I kinda wish there was an Image Cleaner feature designed to help you quickly and easily remove unwanted elements from your images.

Last edited:
After I apply the crack to the installation files, do I open it through the crack file application or through the regular installation application?

After I apply the crack to the installation files, do I open it through the crack file application or through the regular installation application?
The link is for a pre-cracked version so you just run the setup.exe and boom all done.

Opps sorry wont happen again
No my bad. Technically a link to another forum is OK. We are all brothers and sisters together in this game. I generally suggest they search the forum named and give them the exact title of the file to find. As long as they do the leg work, you can't blame this forum

Hi guys. I tried to reinstall the program from the original installer + crack, and still,

1708687370505.png

Any ideas how to fix it?

Thanks!

You didn't do something right. It is fundamental that Adobe is not allowed to go online. Otherwise, you get such a result.
Note: If you encounter any issues with a previous installation / crack,
please uninstall Adobe Photoshop 2024 and delete those folders:

C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Adobe\SLCache
C:\ProgramData\Adobe\SLStore
2024-02-23 12_50_50-Greenshot.png

Back