• Donate
    TheWindowsForum.com needs donations to stay online!
    Love TheWindowsForum.com? Then help keep it alive by sending a donation!

Adobe Photoshop CC 2018 19.1.0.38906 (x64) Portable [TechTools]

WELCOME TO THEWINDOWSFORUM COMMUNITY!

Our community has more than 63,000 registered members, and we'd love to have you as a member. Join us and take part in our unbiased discussions among people of all different backgrounds about Windows OS, Software, Hardware and more.

hax0rmort

Nov 1, 2012
Application AIO does not correctly start. Following .rar extract and run as after required visual c libraries are installed, it gives an application error and quits saying some of the required files are missing (the sandbox stuff that's happening did not properly setup the required system files, not all of them anyway)

Please advise if I should use an older version of uploaded Photoshop or what steps I should try on windows 10 latest update.

Thanks, any/all......

ThumperTM post_id=105215 time=1534580873 user_id=2 said:
Hi,

This is not working for windows 10.

I've tried to download a lot of version but I couldn't find any working. Can you suggest me one to use?

Hello there..

I hope this is not considered hijacking a thread..

I've been using Adobe Photoshop CC 2018 19.1.0.38906 (x64) Portable [Tech-Tools.me] for a while now but today I try to use it on my newly acquired Laptop, it failed to load and this message pop up :

"The application was unable to load a required component: MSVCP120.dll. Please contact the publisher of this app for more information"

Can anyone help?

Back