• Donate
    TheWindowsForum.com needs donations to stay online!
    Love TheWindowsForum.com? Then help keep it alive by sending a donation!

Adobe Photoshop & Illustrator

WELCOME TO THEWINDOWSFORUM COMMUNITY!

Our community has more than 63,000 registered members, and we'd love to have you as a member. Join us and take part in our unbiased discussions among people of all different backgrounds about Windows OS, Software, Hardware and more.

RestartDragon

Oct 18, 2021
I was going to download the multi language version of photoshop but it seem not to work the best. I don't know if that is the right version for me since I have 64 bit. but I downloaded the x64 i found of your guys and it works great. So thank you

I did install it right as far as I know but will it every ask for a registration code or anything?
Is there a working torrent download link/version of adobe illustrator?

I plan i using these programs for school but I just don't have the money to actual for them

Search in
I was going to download the multi language version of photoshop but it seem not to work the best. I don't know if that is the right version for me since I have 64 bit. but I downloaded the x64 i found of your guys and it works great. So thank you

I did install it right as far as I know but will it every ask for a registration code or anything?
Is there a working torrent download link/version of adobe illustrator?

I plan i using these programs for school but I just don't have the money to actual for them
Search on my Torrent Search Engine. Pm you the link

apkhihe provides the latest version of the Adobe Photoshop apk application specifically for android devices, here . That's very wonderful !

Last edited:
OK I give up. The project I was hired for has been completed. Fortunately, at least in my area, there are far more positions available than qualified people to fill them. Given the fact I have been working non-stop since September 2021 for too many hours a week, I have decided to take a few weeks off and have some fun.
What this means, now that I am not being tortured by decyphering bizarre telephone/data network deployments and updating them to 2023 standards and finally documenting them. It was more of a challange than fun but afteralmost two years was getting a little lame.
So I am going to set up and dedicate a system solely for inspection of Adobe stuff, primarily Photoshop. I must enjoy being totured. I am taking it easy so there is no timeline and unfortunately the recuiters have already gotten word I am available. The emails and phone calls will soon start so if I get an offer I can't refuse although I refuse to return to work in the city of 6 million people were shootings are a common occurance. I still can't believe I did work there for 16 years until the pandemic.

Glad to hear the x64 version works well for you! Regarding registration, cracked versions may prompt, but official versions don't. I advise against torrents for legal and security reasons. Explore Adobe's official channels for Illustrator to ensure a safe and legit download.

Regards: Adam Sanders
Illustration Expert at Book Writing Bureau

Back