• Donate
    TheWindowsForum.com needs donations to stay online!
    Love TheWindowsForum.com? Then help keep it alive by sending a donation!

AGV and 1337x

WELCOME TO THEWINDOWSFORUM COMMUNITY!

Our community has more than 63,000 registered members, and we'd love to have you as a member. Join us and take part in our unbiased discussions among people of all different backgrounds about Windows OS, Software, Hardware and more.

Varjak Paw

May 12, 2018
For many years I have used AGV as my virus scanner.
Using a computer from 2011 and Windows 10 it is still working great for the things I do with it, except AGV pops up when I visit the above mentioned site.
Is there a way to keep AGV but get rid of the annoying pop-ups, or is it a real warning?threat.JPG

Mullvad is the best VPN I have tested and I have Surfshark and a lifetime one I also have tested most of the others out today. The other reason I suggest Mullvad is it works well with all the streaming services I have 6 thus far :)

Mullvad is the best VPN I have tested and I have Surfshark and a lifetime one I also have tested most of the others out today. The other reason I suggest Mullvad is it works well with all the streaming services I have 6 thus far :)
I confess I am too much of a whore when it comes to VPNs, I shop for price. Mullvad never has sales. I suffered for years with TorGuards rinky-dink software interface because I got an awesome perpetual price. Finally Surfshark came along with a really good special so I finally stopped torturing myself. Almost all VPNs use the same POPs, does Mullvad use their own? I am noticing more sites blocking VPNs these days. Heck I refreshed my IP from my ISP and one of the IPs was getting blocked by everybody. Had ro to a IP refresh to fix that.

I confess I am too much of a whore when it comes to VPNs, I shop for price. Mullvad never has sales. I suffered for years with TorGuards rinky-dink software interface because I got an awesome perpetual price. Finally Surfshark came along with a really good special so I finally stopped torturing myself. Almost all VPNs use the same POPs, does Mullvad use their own? I am noticing more sites blocking VPNs these days. Heck I refreshed my IP from my ISP and one of the IPs was getting blocked by everybody. Had ro to a IP refresh to fix that.
Then you probably would like this one https://www.ivacy.com/lifetime-vpn/ I have this as well but never use it.

I worked with AVG many years back and it really slowed down the BOOT-UP and back then was a memory-hungry program.
I had AVG a while back. I wasn't very fond of it and it was a resource hog at least for decent systems at the time. I'll have to check on my Surfshield account. Thanks.

Yes, indeed, I made the mistake with AGV.
I still want to keep it as it keeps my old pc safe and fast. Anyone that can relate to it and seeing the same issues on 1337x ?

Back