• Donate
    TheWindowsForum.com needs donations to stay online!
    Love TheWindowsForum.com? Then help keep it alive by sending a donation!

anyway to use 64bit aplication on 32bit system

WELCOME TO THEWINDOWSFORUM COMMUNITY!

Our community has more than 63,000 registered members, and we'd love to have you as a member. Join us and take part in our unbiased discussions among people of all different backgrounds about Windows OS, Software, Hardware and more.

amn

Aug 8, 2019
is there anyway to use 64bit aplication on 32bit system. i can`t upgrade because my ram is 2gb

is there anyway to use 64bit aplication on 32bit system. i can`t upgrade because my ram is 2gb
Probably not with 2GB RAM. Is there anyway to upgade the RAM in your system? Pretty much 8GB is considered the normal for later versions of Win 10 while 4GB considered the minimum for smooth operation for all other versions

Probably not with 2GB RAM. Is there anyway to upgade the RAM in your system? Pretty much 8GB is considered the normal for later versions of Win 10 while 4GB considered the minimum for smooth operation for all other versions

i tried thumpers window 10 64bit from tpb first but that operated bit slowly, now installed 32bit again and its somehow good

32bit running nice, just a single software demands 64bit

There are emulators available that allow you to run a virtual 64 bit environment in Windows. IF you could get one to load given your limited resources the performance would be so slow it would be unusable so the practical answer in your case is no.
Sorry.

Reactions: amn
ram is really cheap
try ebay for some used stuff
but avoid the 'registered' ram, check the details on the web to be sure

which program requires 64bit? is that one program really necessary? is there an alternative program that will do the same thing?

ram is really cheap
try ebay for some used stuff
but avoid the 'registered' ram, check the details on the web to be sure

which program requires 64bit? is that one program really necessary? is there an alternative program that will do the same thing?

surely but it was photoscapex, got alternative now

Back