• Donate
    TheWindowsForum.com needs donations to stay online!
    Love TheWindowsForum.com? Then help keep it alive by sending a donation!

Autodata 3.45 Error

WELCOME TO THEWINDOWSFORUM COMMUNITY!

Our community has more than 63,000 registered members, and we'd love to have you as a member. Join us and take part in our unbiased discussions among people of all different backgrounds about Windows OS, Software, Hardware and more.

thecybershocker

Apr 19, 2017
Hi there, did all the instructions and tried everything to get it working but I keep getting an error about "The hardware information does not match with your dongle, please contact Autodata Limited or your supplier,

Thank you.

Hi there, did all the instructions and tried everything to get it working but I keep getting an error about "The hardware information does not match with your dongle, please contact Autodata Limited or your supplier,

Hello. I change the compatibility mode of Autodata to run on WindowsXP SP3 and it worked! But work until restart. After restart the hardware ID changed and give me the same e0209 sentinel key error.

can u share on what was the solution, please?
No solution find. Until the hardware ID is keep changing, the Autodata will give same error maybe because the changing of user account credentials. The laptop of my friend using Autodata was changing hardware ID. My personal laptop doesn't. I give up trying to make Autodata work. I dont know what are the factors that change ID. Maybe Windows...

You folks are aware that this program doesn't run on Windows versions later than 7 that I am aware of. It likes XP better. That said here is an alleged Win 7 workaround.
I used to set up a system with Win XP for installs. Keep in mind it's a touchy dongle security patch. Next to a mandatory call home, it's a tough crack and sometimes doesn't like other programs installed on top of it.

Back