• Donate
    TheWindowsForum.com needs donations to stay online!
    Love TheWindowsForum.com? Then help keep it alive by sending a donation!

Autodata 3.45 installation problems

WELCOME TO THEWINDOWSFORUM COMMUNITY!

Our community has more than 63,000 registered members, and we'd love to have you as a member. Join us and take part in our unbiased discussions among people of all different backgrounds about Windows OS, Software, Hardware and more.

siegheil

Aug 7, 2017
Hi,

I've been trying to install Autodata, but when I get to the step to run GetUid-x64 as administrator, I just get an error message saying "Require Administrator privileges.", and I get Hardware ID 6400000000.

I am administrator, and I've tried restarting the PC and go back to step 3 which it says in the installation instructions.

Can anyone please help me?

I've got this to work on an old XP laptop, once it gave me an error when installing about opening a .vbs file and did not create the desktop shortcut but it still worked, second install was fine with no errors at all!! So I presume it will work in a virtual machine

Not working under Windows 10 x64.
Followed all the steps.
Runtime error 217 at 00580D29
2BDdbU4.jpg

Any suggestions?

Running in command prompt "regsvr32 C:\ADCDA2\ChilkatCrypt2.dll" will fix the Runtime error 217 at 00580D29
Now i have another error:
cL1FUto.jpg

I guess the AuDaS0 driver is not started.

I reinstalled and started manually the Dongle Emulator. Now Autodata is working.
87wNbFL.jpg

My conclusion is that the installer is not working properly.
It's better to install all parts of the Autodata package manually: ADCDA2, RegSettings, VCRedists, SentinelDriver, Emulators, disable UAC and run all as Administrator.

Another detail that i noticed is that the Autodata package is labeled as version 3.45 but after install in the info window the version is CDA 3.44, v9.200

ybUQqrl.jpg

da89ni said:
I reinstalled and started manually the Dongle Emulator. Now Autodata is working.
87wNbFL.jpg

My conclusion is that the installer is not working properly.
It's better to install all parts of the Autodata package manually: ADCDA2, RegSettings, VCRedists, SentinelDriver, Emulators, disable UAC and run all as Administrator.

Another detail that i noticed is that the Autodata package is labeled as version 3.45 but after install in the info window the version is CDA 3.44, v9.200

ybUQqrl.jpg

Thank you for your post! ;)

Hello.

I have done all steps according to the installation file on an XP virtual machine but it does not create the icon in the working buffer but when opening the ADCDA2 it gives the error E0209 -- SENTINEL KEY NOT FOUND

Can anyone help?

Greetings from Portugal ;) :eek:k:

siegheil said:
Hi,

I've been trying to install Autodata, but when I get to the step to run GetUid-x64 as administrator, I just get an error message saying "Require Administrator privileges.", and I get Hardware ID 6400000000.

I am administrator, and I've tried restarting the PC and go back to step 3 which it says in the installation instructions.

Can anyone please help me?

Hi,

Run Autodata as adminsitrator (Right click > Run as administrator)

Good luck.

da89ni said:
Running in command prompt "regsvr32 C:\ADCDA2\ChilkatCrypt2.dll" will fix the Runtime error 217 at 00580D29
Now i have another error:
cL1FUto.jpg

I guess the AuDaS0 driver is not started.

I had same error (217 at 0005808D29) and and running command prompt as you said fix this error. Thanks!

Ginao81 said:
Hello.

I have done all steps according to the installation file on an XP virtual machine but it does not create the icon in the working buffer but when opening the ADCDA2 it gives the error E0209 -- SENTINEL KEY NOT FOUND

Can anyone help?

Greetings from Portugal ;) :eek:k:
Same error here, except I've got it on Win 10

Back