• Donate
    TheWindowsForum.com needs donations to stay online!
    Love TheWindowsForum.com? Then help keep it alive by sending a donation!

autodata 3.45 test mode disable help

WELCOME TO THEWINDOWSFORUM COMMUNITY!

Our community has more than 63,000 registered members, and we'd love to have you as a member. Join us and take part in our unbiased discussions among people of all different backgrounds about Windows OS, Software, Hardware and more.

garymcq23

May 17, 2018
hi im new around here im looking a bit of support with autodata i have got the program working fine (great app thanks) but there is one problem for me and that is i can not get my pc out of test mode after installing it even with the supplied app i tried to disable it with command prompt using (bcdedit.exe -set TESTSIGNING OFF) but that stops windows from booting :bombabad: lucky enough ive got my pc backed up so no big deal.

so basically my question is is there another way i can disable test mode and still keep the autodata app?

Mini soda and all projects are filed for the approach of the terms for humans. The nomination of the class and SPAM is held for the operation for humans. The class is divided for the brisk paces for the sorts for all people. The mixed approach is f done for the good and all norms for people. it is vital for the total aspiration for humans.
SPAM Don't click on the link.
Kimberly Davis I am sending my dog over to poop in your front yard.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back