• Donate
    TheWindowsForum.com needs donations to stay online!
    Love TheWindowsForum.com? Then help keep it alive by sending a donation!

AutoKMS removal

WELCOME TO THEWINDOWSFORUM COMMUNITY!

Our community has more than 63,000 registered members, and we'd love to have you as a member. Join us and take part in our unbiased discussions among people of all different backgrounds about Windows OS, Software, Hardware and more.

mike|ekim

May 7, 2021
Hi! I'm trying to remove the fake license of Office 2016 Pro activated with autokms. However, the software I activated it with either evaporated from my PC, or is hiding pretty well... Any advices? Cheers
Mike

Well chances are your A/V must have found it. Not sure what you want to do, did you get a valid license? If that's the case I would just go ahead and remove the current copy of Office with Revo, delete alll the Office folders including those in the application data folders. KMS to the best f my knowledge isn't a simple crack like a loader or something like that.
I am not an expert on Office but that should work unless someone else knows something I missed.

Hi! I'm trying to remove the fake license of Office 2016 Pro activated with autokms. However, the software I activated it with either evaporated from my PC, or is hiding pretty well... Any advices? Cheers
Mike
Hi!
In C:\Program Files\ you delete the directory "KMSpico"
in C:\Windows\ you delete "SECOH-QAD.exe" and "SECOH-QAD.dll"
Restart the PC.
Done.

Mike
i will tell complete problem with cm how to activation windows and ms office 2013,2016,2019 also with cmd pleaese send email id and whats app number my number is 9701676457any problem in windows or ms office please cantract me my gmail [email protected]

Last edited:
Just go to promokeys . net, spend 18 bucks for a real license and get rid of KMS completely as recommended by Linus75. Unless you set your AntiVirus software exceptions to KMS and it's associated files, the AV will removed it. Software is not a liquid and cannot evaporated.

Just go to promokeys . net, spend 18 bucks for a real license and get rid of KMS completely as recommended by Linus75. Unless you set your AntiVirus software exceptions to KMS and it's associated files, the AV will removed it. Software is not a liquid and cannot evaporated.
So I take it these aren't the 2021 version of royalty keys? So given the current M/S licensing scheme you aren't really buying a Windows 10 pro retail/OEM certificate of authenticity since very few are even in existence any more. So you are just supplying a number lifted from a (hopefully) unused Win 7 or 8 (.1) Pro COA and applying it as an upgrade.
That might work just fine for Win 10 Pro O/S but we all know how M/S guards Office and Adobe Photoshop. Both of those keys are supplied to OEMs. The OEM pays for that key ONLY after it is installed on a system. So the wonder is where did these "cheap" keys come from and how are some being sold for less than an OEM would pay.
So I put my cards on the table, I know what I know and these deals don't seem to make sense other than the O/S keys.

If you cannot find the software that you used to activate Office 2016 Pro, the only way to remove the fake license is to uninstall Office 2016 Pro and reinstall it using a legitimate license. This may mean purchasing a valid license if you do not have one.

Back