• Donate
    TheWindowsForum.com needs donations to stay online!
    Love TheWindowsForum.com? Then help keep it alive by sending a donation!

AVG Internet Security Installation failure

WELCOME TO THEWINDOWSFORUM COMMUNITY!

Our community has more than 63,000 registered members, and we'd love to have you as a member. Join us and take part in our unbiased discussions among people of all different backgrounds about Windows OS, Software, Hardware and more.

dust10

Jul 29, 2016
Hi,

I've been trying to install AVG Internet Security but have been facing problems on various versions:
- 2014 - Installs fine but gives an error right after saying something about avgui error then crashes
- 2015/2016 - Gives me various installation problems like this
68d26bd09e.jpg

- One time it finished and asked me to restart but the README says not to but there was no option to
restart later
- I've hardly gotten to the point where it asks me to input the serial code (maybe like only once)
- Another problem was once it was almost done it suddenly said driver error

Can anyone help me get through this :(

try getting a new copy ... or go into your reg edit and delete the registry keys then try re installing.

Unzip

<t>Hye can you help me?<br/>
i forget the password for unzip Office.2010.pro.plus.x64.VL.Fr.9.12.2014.zip<br/>
thanks</t>

Also try installing it as an Administrator Some Patch Cracked apps give errors if it is not installed as a administrator as some of the things it is doing requires Administrator rights

Back