• Donate
    TheWindowsForum.com needs donations to stay online!
    Love TheWindowsForum.com? Then help keep it alive by sending a donation!

question about your avg internet security 2011 torrent

WELCOME TO THEWINDOWSFORUM COMMUNITY!

Our community has more than 63,000 registered members, and we'd love to have you as a member. Join us and take part in our unbiased discussions among people of all different backgrounds about Windows OS, Software, Hardware and more.

Oct 14, 2010
I'm confused, I downloaded your torrent, opened it with winrar. And when I opened it it starts a program for removing AVG internet security not installing the full version. Do I have to remove the free version first to install the full version or something?

7055 said:
I'm confused, I downloaded your torrent, opened it with winrar. And when I opened it it starts a program for removing AVG internet security not installing the full version. Do I have to remove the free version first to install the full version or something?

first you unistall free version , reboot PC and install full version!

THUMPER said:
7055 said:

I uninstalled the free version, rebooted, and then when I tried to install the full version I got an error that said "this platform is not supported by the installation package, please ensure that you have been downloading the correct package."

7055 said:
THUMPER said:
7055 said:

I uninstalled the free version, rebooted, and then when I tried to install the full version I got an error that said "this platform is not supported by the installation package, please ensure that you have been downloading the correct package."

go to AVG.com and download any new version

install that version and use my serials

Back