• Donate
    TheWindowsForum.com needs donations to stay online!
    Love TheWindowsForum.com? Then help keep it alive by sending a donation!

BitDefender Anti-Ransomware (Direct download link from BitDefender)

WELCOME TO THEWINDOWSFORUM COMMUNITY!

Our community has more than 63,000 registered members, and we'd love to have you as a member. Join us and take part in our unbiased discussions among people of all different backgrounds about Windows OS, Software, Hardware and more.

please advise...
is it ok to install this, if I already have Bitdefender Total Security 2015 (cracked version) installed on my PC ?

My computer recently became infected with a malware called grandcrab 5.2, it does not bother me to format my computer but I have a portable hard drive that does not want to lose the files, how can I recover my work files

PD. Sorry for my english my language is Spanish

My computer recently became infected with a malware called grandcrab 5.2, it does not bother me to format my computer but I have a portable hard drive that does not want to lose the files, how can I recover my work files

PD. Sorry for my english my language is Spanish

Hi,

Please create new topic for your issue, and provide as much info you can.

Thank you

Stick a fork in your portable drive MagicBoo, it's done. Another sad story of I should have backed it up. There is no decryption software for gandcrab 5.2, don't waste your time. Sorry. Your only hope is the gandcrab writers have closed up shop, perhaps the keys may be leaked at a later date. BitDefender stopped working after V 5.1.

Stick a fork in your portable drive MagicBoo, it's done. Another sad story of I should have backed it up. There is no decryption software for gandcrab 5.2, don't waste your time. Sorry. Your only hope is the gandcrab writers have closed up shop, perhaps the keys may be leaked at a later date. BitDefender stopped working after V 5.1.

so i fell bad, so i need format my portatil HD and make all again?

Back