• Donate
    TheWindowsForum.com needs donations to stay online!
    Love TheWindowsForum.com? Then help keep it alive by sending a donation!

Cant start AutoData 3.45?

WELCOME TO THEWINDOWSFORUM COMMUNITY!

Our community has more than 63,000 registered members, and we'd love to have you as a member. Join us and take part in our unbiased discussions among people of all different backgrounds about Windows OS, Software, Hardware and more.

orchoi2

Jul 18, 2017
Hey guys,

I've recently installed Autodata from PB

And I followed each and every step, but at the start up of the program it first said that something was wrong with the registery, so I looked it up in the readme.txt file what it was, it told me to delete the registery keys and follow it up by deleting the x64 or x86 registery key (mine was x64), so when I started it up again instead of saying that there is an issue about the registery, it told me this following message : ''The hardware information does not match with your dongle, please contact autodata limited or your supplier''

I am stuck here, any clues?

Thanks

I've got this to work on an old XP laptop, it through up an error on installations about opening a .vbs file and did not create the desktop shortcut but it works!! So I presume it will work in a virtual machine

Hey guys,

I've recently installed Autodata from PB

''The hardware information does not match with your dongle, please contact autodata limited or your supplier''

I am stuck here, any clues?

Thanks

Hello. I change the compatibility mode of Autodata to run on WindowsXP SP3 and it worked! But work until restart. After restart the hardware ID changed and give me the same e0209 sentinel key error.

Hi!
The best way is to install it on a virtual machine, when you start AD let them running.
When you finished the job, just pause/suspend the VM.

In that case you have no problem with reactivation.
It will work like a charm.
Opel TIS will also work this way.

If you closed AD or shut down the OS, then you have to uninstall Sentinel app from the OS with RevoUninstaller and reactivate it again.

Back