• Donate
    TheWindowsForum.com needs donations to stay online!
    Love TheWindowsForum.com? Then help keep it alive by sending a donation!

Cant connect to wifi

WELCOME TO THEWINDOWSFORUM COMMUNITY!

Our community has more than 63,000 registered members, and we'd love to have you as a member. Join us and take part in our unbiased discussions among people of all different backgrounds about Windows OS, Software, Hardware and more.

Judas101

Apr 14, 2019
I have installed windows 2 times (both times i have installed different windows just to make sure there is no prolem with windows) but same problem arises both times...not able to connect to wifi and phone hotspot...trying for hours now...it connects for 1-2 minutes after lot of trying but again same thing happens...on wifi sign it shows connected but no internet...recently i installed this windows Microsoft Windows 10 PRO FULL (x86) Sep 2015 [TechTools]...please someone guide me...

I have installed windows 2 times (both times i have installed different windows just to make sure there is no prolem with windows) but same problem arises both times...not able to connect to wifi and phone hotspot...trying for hours now...it connects for 1-2 minutes after lot of trying but again same thing happens...on wifi sign it shows connected but no internet...recently i installed this windows Microsoft Windows 10 PRO FULL (x86) Sep 2015 [TechTools]...please someone guide me...

Hi,

Try updating your wifi device to last version then reboot and try again, in case it wont help you may need to replace your Wireless Network Card.

Back