• Donate
    TheWindowsForum.com needs donations to stay online!
    Love TheWindowsForum.com? Then help keep it alive by sending a donation!

DAEMON Tools Pro 8.1.0.0654 - Activator Issue

WELCOME TO THEWINDOWSFORUM COMMUNITY!

Our community has more than 63,000 registered members, and we'd love to have you as a member. Join us and take part in our unbiased discussions among people of all different backgrounds about Windows OS, Software, Hardware and more.

Hi Thumper thanks for the reply. If I already ran installed yet failed, then copied setup to desktop to reinstall it it installed differently asking for email pw or 14 trial. Should I uninstall ALL, reg, n all?

Hi Thumper thanks for the reply. If I already ran installed yet failed, then copied setup to desktop to reinstall it it installed differently asking for email pw or 14 trial. Should I uninstall ALL, reg, n all?
Hi,

Uninstall fully, reboot, read installation notes, re-install.

Disable any other firewall except the windows one and change the line below (c:\windows\system32\rundll32.exe) with Daemon Tools exe...

Code:
netsh.exe advfirewall firewall add rule name="rundll32" dir=out action=allow protocol=any program="c:\windows\system32\rundll32.exe"

Disable any other firewall except the windows one and change the line below (c:\windows\system32\rundll32.exe) with Daemon Tools exe...

Code:
netsh.exe advfirewall firewall add rule name="rundll32" dir=out action=allow protocol=any program="c:\windows\system32\rundll32.exe"

Where to edit this code?

I have followed the instructions, disabled FW and Windows Defender. I have moved the activator to the DT folder, ran the activator using Administrator, and I still get 'TO ACTIVATE THE FIREWALL SHOULD BE TURNED OFF!'

What can be done to properly activate DaemonTools?

Where to edit this code?

I have followed the instructions, disabled FW and Windows Defender. I have moved the activator to the DT folder, ran the activator using Administrator, and I still get 'TO ACTIVATE THE FIREWALL SHOULD BE TURNED OFF!'

What can be done to properly activate DaemonTools?
Try newer version, this is an old version.

Try newer version, this is an old version.
Just because I am a fool for punishment I tried installing this, No Bueno. Because it's a server side validation and the changes Win 10 has gone through since this version was cracked it's no longer working. To go back through an old version tp fix a crack just isn't worth it. It looks like Daemon Tools might have gotten involved in beating the crack too. It's a 5 year old crack and program, nothing lasts forever (except perpetual licenses ;) )

Back