• Donate
    TheWindowsForum.com needs donations to stay online!
    Love TheWindowsForum.com? Then help keep it alive by sending a donation!

DAEMON Tools Pro 8.1.0.0654 - Activator Issue

WELCOME TO THEWINDOWSFORUM COMMUNITY!

Our community has more than 63,000 registered members, and we'd love to have you as a member. Join us and take part in our unbiased discussions among people of all different backgrounds about Windows OS, Software, Hardware and more.

I've tried both v7 and V8. Shut down firewall, created rules on both incoming and out going, turned off fire wall along with turning of Malware. Been at it for two days. PLEASE HELP :) I get the error stating my license is invalid. grrrr

Yeah neither from the two version don't work. Stop wasting time! I installed PowerISO and all works like a charm without a single sweat!

Thanks! The copying to installation folder worked for me. Finally! Also don't let any piece of DT run in memory. Everytime I try to run activator with admin privileges, it loads the shell helper. :( Had to do the activator from a cmd window.

Hey,

I am having the same issue described by everyone else with the Daemon Tools Activator.

It says that my firewall should be turned off when it is. I've tried copying the activator file into the installation folder, but the same message is prompted when I try running it as Admin.

Does anyone have a fix for this?

Thanks,

:D

These patches don't work. There is a difference between changing a few bytes in the program executable so that it reads Licence: Lifetime or Paid and actually being able to add a virtual drive. You will notice that all options to add a virtual drive are greyed out. Daemon Tools requires on-line activation to be able to add a virtual drive. Without being able to add a virtual drive this "patch" is useless.

Hello Guys,Great forum you have here.

Any help for the Daemons tool activation problem?I tried everything.Pls help.Windows 10.

Back