• Donate
    TheWindowsForum.com needs donations to stay online!
    Love TheWindowsForum.com? Then help keep it alive by sending a donation!

Help with your Office Pro Plus 2016 v16.0.4266.1003 RTM

WELCOME TO THEWINDOWSFORUM COMMUNITY!

Our community has more than 63,000 registered members, and we'd love to have you as a member. Join us and take part in our unbiased discussions among people of all different backgrounds about Windows OS, Software, Hardware and more.

Re: Help with your Office Pro Plus 2016 v16.0.4266.1003 RTM + Activator

<r><QUOTE author="ThumperTM"><s>
ThumperTM said:
</s><QUOTE author="aregowe"><s>
aregowe said:
</s>I'm running Windows 10 64-bit and I keep getting this error:<br/>
<br/>
"Error Code: 0-1018 (0)" and have no clue what to do. <br/>
<br/>
I renamed the directories, deleted the readme files, moved everything appears to look fine. For instance, my directory for the setup.exe is:<br/>
<br/>
C:\Users\user\Documents\fun1\msopp\setup.exe<br/>
<br/>
Not really sure what to do at this point. Any ideas?<e>
</e></QUOTE>

Disable your antiviris make sure to run it as adminitrator.<e>
</e></QUOTE>

The only av on my PC is that Windows Defender program, I already had that disabled, and every time I ran the setup.exe, I right clicked and hit Run as Administrator. And that's when I receive the error. <E:mad:</E></r>

I was able to get this to work, then I ran malwarebytes, and lo and behold- this installed a ton of malware on my computer. Now I'm doing cleanup. Just figured I should warn everyone

I need your help.
I'm Brazilian, sorry by the wrong words.
This archive "rar" is with password. I don't know how to.
:-\

I need your help.

I need your help.

Hey cant log into my microsoft account via word / excel etc can on onedrive.

i was able to then i did a full windows reinstall, reinstalled this like last time but it wont log me in, not urgent just annoying really :D

ideas?

(log in screen comes up i add email and password but doesnt log in just goes back to word window still logged out)

Thank You In Advance
James

uK Cooki3 said:
Hey cant log into my microsoft account via word / excel etc can on onedrive.

i was able to then i did a full windows reinstall, reinstalled this like last time but it wont log me in, not urgent just annoying really :D

ideas?

(log in screen comes up i add email and password but doesnt log in just goes back to word window still logged out)

Thank You In Advance
James

Just attempting a re-install now ill edit with the result x

FIXED

Thanks for the Great Work on this software!!!

[highlight=red]when i can spare a bit of money ill pop donation[/highlight]

Already have a file with an existing "List" on another Word document (done as expected, with insert table and filling in all fields/records/registers) with it already loaded as the designated database for recipients; as I start the process by going into MAILING > Selecting LETTERS under START MAIL MERGE > then go ahead and finish up by clicking over the far right on FINISH & MERGE, choose EDIT INDIVIDUAL DOCUMENTS > SELECT ALL. What happens afterwards is that I do get a new Document with all the different copies of the letters I wanted, but I CANNOT save them anywhere on my computer given that when I try to do so, Word just crashes and reboots ending up right where I started, leaving me empty handed of the merged copies.

Has anyone experienced the same problem?
Any tips/help you can provide?
Is it just me, failure in the installation/validation process?

Let me know, I need this for work.

I need your help.

Back