What's new

How to Install Windows 10 FINAL on Your PC

WELCOME TO THEWINDOWSFORUM COMMUNITY!

Our community has more than 50.000 registered members, and we'd love to have you as a member. Join us and take part in our unbiased discussions among people of all different backgrounds about Windows OS, Software, Hardware and more.

gman64

Aug 3, 2015
Hi i have a question. on win 7 some of my apps required me to edit my host file to block them from internet.now iv upgraded to win 10 will i have to edit the host file again ? sorry if iv posted this question in the wrong place im a noob but eager to learn, thanx gman64

GREGORY M SANGA

Sep 21, 2015
Hi i faced a problem installing this new windows 10 i downloaded . 1st it is 32 bit and not 64 bit then its not preactivated as the instructions says pls help me out. thanx Greg

ThumperTM

La Patróna
Owner
Aug 18, 2010
GREGORY M SANGA said:
Hi i faced a problem installing this new windows 10 i downloaded . 1st it is 32 bit and not 64 bit then its not preactivated as the instructions says pls help me out. thanx Greg

Hi,

This is x68 (x32bit) only.

igorsusha

Sep 29, 2015
i'm having the same problem. i downloaded it thinking it was x64, but its x32 instead. whats wrong with the file title?

doodalmish

Oct 15, 2015
I downloaded this copy as a 64bit but as long as the others discovered that it is 32 bit I shall not install it in my machine because 90% of the programs that I use require 64 bit .I think we deserve explanation how this error happened .

tupham

Nov 4, 2015
You can download Win10 media that has both x86 and x64 installs, but for some reason the Media Creation Tool does not let you have combined media. I got mine from my Office 365 site, as I am an Enterprise subscriber. But really, you can just download both media and have sitting in seperate subfolders or as flat ISO files on your USB key or storage.

santhu9885

Nov 12, 2015
while i am installing the windows 10 ....its asking product key.....can any body share the link with out that

ThumperTM

La Patróna
Owner
Aug 18, 2010
doncorley118 said:
how do i install from a usb stick please

Here you go: http://techtools.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=75&t=70923

Note: It same with windows 10.

Endgame

Apr 1, 2016
I'm confused. I've done this already and mine is always Windows 10 Home.

astellios59

Aug 27, 2016
Im looking for the key file and trying to undo the mix of the two iso's, have decided to use Oracle as a tester and virtual environment to safeguard base system, alot of people are asking for key and 32/64 bit isolation, will put up files when i get throuh em.... Taz

Similar threads
Thread starter Title Forum Replies Date
Corsair Windows 10 Trying to install windows 10 on chromebook ASUS c223 Windows 10 Help and Support 3
ThumperTM How To Install Ubuntu On Windows 10 In Simple Steps Windows 10 Tutorials 0
K Windows 7 remote install for elderly parents (Or am I crazy?) Windows 8 and 7 Help and Support 2
D Windows 10 clean install? Windows 8 and 7 Help and Support 6
A WINDOWS XP INSTALL CHKDSK ERROR Windows 8 and 7 Help and Support 1
ThumperTM How to Install Windows 8.1 RTM Tutorials 20
G Cant install Windows XP Pro Windows 8 and 7 Software Chat and Support 1
S should I install windows 7 update? Windows 8 and 7 Help and Support 3
Grumpy Cat You must upgrade/update your system to install the product. Windows 8 and 7 Help and Support 5
Creapath How to Install Adobe Acrobat Pro DC for Free Tutorials 9
Creapath How to free download and install screen recorder for PC without watermark (easy steps) Tutorials 1
W EFI partition size - please help after clean install Win 10 for Multiboot Windows 10 Upgrade and Installation 5
D Win10 1903 install Questions Windows 10 Upgrade and Installation 17
M Photoshop CC 2019 Install error 72 Windows 10 Help and Support 17
A Adobe Acrobat XI Pro install and crack...HELP Windows 8 and 7 Software Chat and Support 0
T Ablebits Ultimate Suite for Excel does not install Windows 8 and 7 Help and Support 0
S How do I install MS Office Pro Plus 2016? It keeps trying to use Win 9 to unzip but not working... Windows 8 and 7 Software Chat and Support 1
L How do I install and activate office 2016 Pro? Windows 8 and 7 Software Chat and Support 11
O Can't Install Macrium Reflect Server Plus 7.0.1994 x64 Due To Expired Trial Windows 8 and 7 Help and Support 1
P Microsoft office cant install Windows 8 and 7 Software Chat and Support 0
P Microsoft office cant install Windows 8 and 7 Help and Support 0
A vmware which version to install Windows 8 and 7 Help and Support 2
M Try to Install office 2016 Windows 8 and 7 Help and Support 3
S Office 2016 for Mac | Should I install the new update? Windows 8 and 7 Help and Support 11
Y Windows7 install can't see the msata Windows 8 and 7 Help and Support 0
M Request asstiance with xp install Windows 8 and 7 Software Chat and Support 9
M cant install software as administrator Windows 8 and 7 Software Chat and Support 9
A install issue on Microsoft Office 2011 14 0 0 Windows 8 and 7 Software Chat and Support 1
old hippie Shit now nero won't install Windows 8 and 7 Help and Support 2
B Can't Install Vista, Win 7 or Win 8 on this Dell? Windows 8 and 7 Software Chat and Support 3
D setting up USB for xp install? Windows 8 and 7 Help and Support 1
ThumperTM Microsoft is once again reportedly bringing Android apps to Windows Windows News 2
J Any Windows installation failed. Windows 8 and 7 Hardware Chat and Support 1
Shalashaska Office 2016 installed - My windows now wants me to update it Windows 10 Help and Support 4
DVDR_Dog Windows Update 20H2 Windows 10 Upgrade and Installation 2
DVDR_Dog Take Back Your Privacy: Windows 10 Windows 10 Tutorials 2
DVDR_Dog Intel’s WIFI drivers have been causing Windows 10 BSOD Windows 10 Blue Screen of Death (BSOD) 1
D Windows 10 and VPN's Windows 10 Help and Support 4
DVDR_Dog How to restore Windows Photo Viewer in Windows 10 Windows 10 Upgrade and Installation 1
DVDR_Dog Microsoft confirms Windows 10 slow boot issue due to KB4559309 Windows 10 Help and Support 2
ThumperTM Not an Insider? Here's how you can get the new Start Menu on Windows 10 version 2004 Windows News 2
Mhaimonie Permanent icon of Windows Update in Settings window Windows 10 Help and Support 3
DVDR_Dog Windows Linux UEFI exploit General Security 8
W Windows Update deleted my Linux partition? Windows 10 Help and Support 4
TimGarrett Windows 7 Is download thoptv for windows 7 safe? Windows 8 and 7 Software Chat and Support 8
DVDR_Dog Make Windows 10 Defender Much Better Anti-Virus, Anti-Malware, and Privacy Software 2
th3m Windows Sandbox Windows Apps 3
R Problems with my brother printer after updating Windows 10 recently Windows 10 Help and Support 1
X After clean installing Windows 10 Windows 10 Upgrade and Installation 10
A Windows 10 installer has no edition selection before installation? Windows 10 Upgrade and Installation 9