• Donate
    TheWindowsForum.com needs donations to stay online!
    Love TheWindowsForum.com? Then help keep it alive by sending a donation!

How To Remove " .Adame" virus:(

WELCOME TO THEWINDOWSFORUM COMMUNITY!

Our community has more than 63,000 registered members, and we'd love to have you as a member. Join us and take part in our unbiased discussions among people of all different backgrounds about Windows OS, Software, Hardware and more.

Zeeshan303

Oct 19, 2019
Hi everyone, its second time in a single month i facing this kind of virus which effected my all data and convert it in the useless file even i renamed but the file is corrupted, any chance to remove this virus from PC (my operating PC is 64x Window 10).Shot 002.png

Hi everyone, its second time in a single month i facing this kind of virus which effected my all data and convert it in the useless file even i renamed but the file is corrupted, any chance to remove this virus from PC (my operating PC is 64x Window 10).View attachment 5241

Hi,

This looks like ransomware to me, can you tell me ext in the end of file name, exmple name.exe?

Bummer.
Before I get started would you mind letting us know how you might have become infected? Everyone's been asking that question to try and avoid being hit.
Getting rid of the infection isn't that hard. Restoring files on the other hand is a b!t#h.
Before you proceed I would highly recommend cloning your existing drive and I will warn you chances of data retrieval are pretty slim with a ransomware infection.
Do this and I will do a little research and get back later today. Again if your stuff is important mirror your current drive before you try anything at all.

Bummer.
Before I get started would you mind letting us know how you might have become infected? Everyone's been asking that question to try and avoid being hit.
Getting rid of the infection isn't that hard. Restoring files, on the other hand, is a b!t#h.
Before you proceed I would highly recommend cloning your existing drive and I will warn you chances of data retrieval are pretty slim with ransomware infection.
Do this and I will do a little research and get back later today. Again if your stuff is important mirror your current drive before you try anything at all.

this virus affected my Drive specific folder i mean first three folders, everything going fine but when i used filmora recovery software (premium downloaded from torrent) to recover my old files from my specific drive i lost my old files mostly are converted in links you can see in the above pic too :)

Well bad news. All you can do right now is take whatever you have left (did you mirror?) and hope and wait the authorities catch them. Many times they are able to obtain the method of decryption.
Until then I would do a complete wipe, forget everything and anything that touched the infected system for now.
Bad news yes but these folks are known for hiding goodies that morph making it almost impossible for the A/V anti-malware programs to keep up. Otherwise you just risk it happening again. Sorry.

Well bad news. All you can do right now is take whatever you have left (did you mirror?) and hope and wait the authorities catch them. Many times they are able to obtain the method of decryption.
Until then I would do a complete wipe, forget everything and anything that touched the infected system for now.
Bad news yes but these folks are known for hiding goodies that morph making it almost impossible for the A/V anti-malware programs to keep up. Otherwise you just risk it happening again. Sorry.
YEAH YOU RIGH, RIGHT NOW IM GOING TO REMOVE ALL INFECTED FILES I WILL TRY TO REINSTALL OPERATING SYSTEM

Back