• Donate
    TheWindowsForum.com needs donations to stay online!
    Love TheWindowsForum.com? Then help keep it alive by sending a donation!

Installing OS/ booting with usb

WELCOME TO THEWINDOWSFORUM COMMUNITY!

Our community has more than 63,000 registered members, and we'd love to have you as a member. Join us and take part in our unbiased discussions among people of all different backgrounds about Windows OS, Software, Hardware and more.

DontForget12

Mar 18, 2011
on my new pc i wanted to update my xp home sp3 to xp pro sp3. Im pretty good with computers but this was my first attempt with that and i had no idea what i was doing and to make a long story short im now left with no OS to boot...i was lucky enough to find this site and as i type im downloading xp pro sp3 from here. Only thing is the pc that is crap now had the dvd burner. can some tell me or show me a link on how to install this the right way. i want to boot via usb. but if i have to ill burn a disc on a friends pc. i really would appreciate the help

there is no ready made usb versions available that i knoe... u need to make your own from the cd ..there are some tools available for this , i cant remember the name but u have to do it.

you can use eZe bootable USB to accomplish this. i personally haven't tried xp with it, but it works with vista and 7, so i would imagine that it will work with xp as well. program supports 32 and 64 bit operating systems.

download here:
Code:
http://www.mediafire.com/?wa5y3b569wzocgx

Back