Our community has more than 50.000 registered members, and we'd love to have you as a member. Join us and take part in our unbiased discussions among people of all different backgrounds about Windows OS, Software, Hardware and more.
1) Stop the application if started
2) Install application using provided installer and do not reboot
3) Open services.msc and stop Kerio Connect service
4) Run Keygen file, see screenshot what to do with keygen, click "Patch" then "Generate"
4.1) COPY LICENCE FILE (GENERATED BY PATCH) IN TO LICENCE FOLDER C:\Program Files\Kerio\MailServer\license (if it wont work set a specific numer of clients number, change from unlimited to some numbers)
5) Open services.msc and start Kerio Connect service