• Donate
    TheWindowsForum.com needs donations to stay online!
    Love TheWindowsForum.com? Then help keep it alive by sending a donation!

KMS Activate Windows 10 (Cmd.exe)

WELCOME TO THEWINDOWSFORUM COMMUNITY!

Our community has more than 63,000 registered members, and we'd love to have you as a member. Join us and take part in our unbiased discussions among people of all different backgrounds about Windows OS, Software, Hardware and more.

hacxx

VIP
May 29, 2021
Code:
cmd.exe /c echo Set UAC = CreateObject("Shell.Application") >1b.vbs && echo UAC.ShellExecute "cmd.exe", "/c echo cscript //nologo c:\windows\system32\slmgr.vbs /ipk TX9XD-98N7V-6WMQ6-BX7FG-H8Q99 >%temp%\kms.bat && echo cscript //nologo c:\windows\system32\slmgr.vbs /ipk 3KHY7-WNT83-DGQKR-F7HPR-844BM >>%temp%\kms.bat && echo cscript //nologo c:\windows\system32\slmgr.vbs /ipk 7HNRX-D7KGG-3K4RQ-4WPJ4-YTDFH >>%temp%\kms.bat && echo cscript //nologo c:\windows\system32\slmgr.vbs /ipk PVMJN-6DFY6-9CCP6-7BKTT-D3WVR >>%temp%\kms.bat && echo cscript //nologo c:\windows\system32\slmgr.vbs /ipk W269N-WFGWX-YVC9B-4J6C9-T83GX >>%temp%\kms.bat && echo cscript //nologo c:\windows\system32\slmgr.vbs /ipk MH37W-N47XK-V7XM9-C7227-GCQG9 >>%temp%\kms.bat && echo cscript //nologo c:\windows\system32\slmgr.vbs /ipk NW6C2-QMPVW-D7KKK-3GKT6-VCFB2 >>%temp%\kms.bat && echo cscript //nologo c:\windows\system32\slmgr.vbs /ipk NW6C2-QMPVW-D7KKK-3GKT6-VCFB2 >>%temp%\kms.bat && echo cscript //nologo c:\windows\system32\slmgr.vbs /ipk 2WH4N-8QGBV-H22JP-CT43Q-MDWWJ >>%temp%\kms.bat && echo cscript //nologo c:\windows\system32\slmgr.vbs /ipk NPPR9-FWDCX-D2C8J-H872K-2YT43 >>%temp%\kms.bat && echo cscript //nologo c:\windows\system32\slmgr.vbs /ipk DPH2V-TTNVB-4X9Q3-TJR4H-KHJW4 >>%temp%\kms.bat && echo cscript //nologo c:\windows\system32\slmgr.vbs /ipk WNMTR-4C88C-JK8YV-HQ7T2-76DF9 >>%temp%\kms.bat && echo cscript //nologo c:\windows\system32\slmgr.vbs /ipk 2F77B-TNFGY-69QQF-B8YKP-D69TJ >>%temp%\kms.bat && echo set i=1 >>%temp%\kms.bat && echo if %i%==1 set KMS_Sev=kms.digiboy.ir >>%temp%\kms.bat && echo if %i%==2 set KMS_Sev=kms8.MSGuides.com >>%temp%\kms.bat && echo if %i%==3 set KMS_Sev=kms.chinancce.com >>%temp%\kms.bat && echo if %i%==4 exit >>%temp%\kms.bat && echo cscript //nologo c:\windows\system32\slmgr.vbs /skms %KMS_Sev% >>%temp%\kms.bat && echo cscript //nologo c:\windows\system32\slmgr.vbs /ato >>%temp%\kms.bat && echo exit >>%temp%\kms.bat && %temp%\kms.bat", , "runas", 1 >>1b.vbs && 1b.vbs

More here:

Reef there are a bunch of links on 1377x for KMS including some from our fearless leader. Get a clean one (lots of seeders, no complaints or the majority good feedback). Just make sure you disable the antivirus before you open the archive, ALL a/v programs go bonkers over KMS, maybe they are kissing Microsoft's rear end. A/V programs will delete KMS on detection.

Probably. Depends what version. just do a search for "kms" in this forum. There is plenty of posts about using it.

To activate Windows, I would personally use that tool: MassGrave
They also can activate Office, and it seems like their script works for any Windows/Office version.
They have a specific page regarding Office activation on MacOS (since their script is in Batch and PowerShell).
From what they say, KMS activation expires on the year 2038, so they have the KMS activation method and annother one called "HWID activation" that works forever. Tried the tool multiple times to activate Windows and the HWID activation always worked.
Before knowing that tool, I always used KMS activation (didn't knew it has the year-2038 limit) from MSGuides and it always worked easily in 3 little command prompt commands.

Back