• Donate
    TheWindowsForum.com needs donations to stay online!
    Love TheWindowsForum.com? Then help keep it alive by sending a donation!

MBR Regenerator – The Professional Windows Fix Tool [TechTools]

WELCOME TO THEWINDOWSFORUM COMMUNITY!

Our community has more than 63,000 registered members, and we'd love to have you as a member. Join us and take part in our unbiased discussions among people of all different backgrounds about Windows OS, Software, Hardware and more.

ThumperTM

La Patróna
Aug 18, 2010

MBR Regenerator is a handy application to repair the system after file corruption and activation errors.

- About the Software:

MBR Regenerator is an application designated to repair the operating system that contains corrupted files caused by malicious programs who were able to damage the Activation System and the important operating system files, restoring Windows as a Fresh Install without reinstall or removal of any personal data\files.
Core file modifications such as shell32.dll, uxtheme.dll and others can cause your system to be unstable and slower.
With the MBR Regeneration System, you are able to repair your operating system completely without lost files or configuration changes.

- Key Features:

Repair, recover, and restore all Activation Systems, by restoring the Windows Activation Technologies updates to their original state, installing the trial key, and rebuilding the boot code.
“Regenerate all activation system” feature can help you regenerate the operating system by running a fix without any touches on the activation area if it is not selected.
Your system will return to an untouched state and System 32, which contains important system files, will be back to normal – like it was when you installed Windows.
These recovery features are powered by the WinSxS directory that stores an image of all essential operating system files for a later restore. MBR Regenerator gathers important instructions to restore these files properly.

- Operating System Compatibility:

Windows 7 Ultimate
Windows 7 Ultimate E
Windows 7 Ultimate N
Windows 7 Professional
Windows 7 Professional E
Windows 7 Professional N
Windows 7 Home Premium
Windows 7 Home Premium E
Windows 7 Home Premium N
Windows 7 Home Basic
Windows 7 Home Basic E
Windows 7 Home Basic N
Windows 7 Starter
Windows 7 Starter E
Windows 7 Starter N
Windows 7 Enterprise
Windows 7 Enterprise E
Windows 7 Enterprise N
Windows Embedded Standard 7

Download Link:
Code:
http://joshcellsoftwares.com/download/?appID=MBR

Hi, I'm not much of a tekie. Ihave a WinXP machine that won't load Windows. Will the MBR Regenerator be of use in repairing that problem? If not, is there such a utility? Thanx

Boot with the winxp cd and select the recovery console.Type in "Fixmbr" press enter and "fixboot" press enter.Fixes most problems with xp boot.

My system is using Windows 8.1 but I wonder if this will be compatible as the OS is not listed. Any help Please!

Thank you very much Sir for this wonderful and excellent tool, though I wonder if this tool can also be apply to latest versions of Windows like Windows 8 to Windows 10?

I hav'nt seen any of these work very well. Usually the repair utilities in 7 can fix a lot of things and some times not and it's a reload . Herman

Dear Admin, The Link is Dead. Kindly add the updated software and Download Link. Thank you a Lot for Tech-Tools (ThumperDc). i will support you.

MBR Regenerator – The Professional Windows Fix Tool TechTools

<t>I too had the issue and it didnt get fixed until the PhysX was reinstalled. Perhaps put something in the original post Kludgy?</t>

download location has no download when you get there
is there any alternate links or newer versions
many thanks in advance

Back