• Donate
    TheWindowsForum.com needs donations to stay online!
    Love TheWindowsForum.com? Then help keep it alive by sending a donation!

MediCat (freeware)

WELCOME TO THEWINDOWSFORUM COMMUNITY!

Our community has more than 63,000 registered members, and we'd love to have you as a member. Join us and take part in our unbiased discussions among people of all different backgrounds about Windows OS, Software, Hardware and more.

DVDR_Dog

Ultimate Donator
Donator
VIP
Nov 5, 2018
This is one of my major go to programs for passwords, file recovery, etc. I can't even think of all the great stuff you can do with it. I guess it was envisioned as a HiRens replacement but it has turned into so much more. Give it a try. It's not the only thing you will ever need, but one heck of a tool. Freeware

Last edited:
Wow Jayro I am honored by your presence. I can't tell you how many times a week I use Medicat. My biggest problem is trying to figure out how to use all the good stuff you have packed into the program. Some problem, eh?
Thanks very much for your effort!

This is one of my major go to programs for passwords, file recovery, etc. I can't even think of all the great stuff you can do with it. I guess it was envisioned as a HiRens replacement but it has turned into so much more. Give it a try. It's not the only thing you will ever need, but one heck of a tool. Freeware
Where to download from.
Thanks

Where to download from.
Thanks
Here's a link I know of. There may be others.

OK Thank you.
It can be run from a usb? I have to use rufus to make the usb stick?
Thank you for your answer.
It's the only way I run MediCat. Dual-layer DVDs are sketchy at best.
Here's the instructions for using RUFUS to create a bootable MediCat USB stick.

Hi @DVDR_Dog,

Thanks for your support here!

I have a question, can i delete windows domain password with MediCat?

Thanks again!

I was going to use a USB drive with Rufus to install this MediCat but i didn't found the iso image.

Can you provide with a link?
Thanks
Use the install instructions from the author

Hi,

Thanks for everything you do for this site, can you tell me how to remove it please?

Thank you!
Sorry for the late reply, but you can boot MediCat USB and go into the Password_Removal folder and boot up the Passcape ISO. It can remove domain passwords.

I've been using Medicat for years and always keep it on a USB stick. It has saved my ass many times. Especially when it comes to repairing your UEFI. Some of the portable apps it comes with will make your antivirus unhappy if you start using the portable apps on your installed OS instead of booting with the medicat usb.

Back