• Donate
    TheWindowsForum.com needs donations to stay online!
    Love TheWindowsForum.com? Then help keep it alive by sending a donation!

Microsoft Office Pro 2016 Not Working Suddenly

WELCOME TO THEWINDOWSFORUM COMMUNITY!

Our community has more than 63,000 registered members, and we'd love to have you as a member. Join us and take part in our unbiased discussions among people of all different backgrounds about Windows OS, Software, Hardware and more.

b33

Sep 26, 2018
First of all, I'm a big fan of you Thumper and have been using your MS Office for the past few years. However the software suddenly stopped working today with the error: "Microsoft Office cannot verify the licence for this product. You must repair the Office program by using Control Panel" and I have been unable to use it since. I've tried repairing it, installing it, uninstalling it and installing it again. Nothing works. Please help me fix this

Hi,

Please uninstall it using revo unistaller, then reboot and re-install again, make sure to not update office products.

Let me know

Hi Thumper,

I tried it again but the activator won't work. The log says "the system has problems with activation". I also tried installing the key but it says the key is for volume licensed version, which is not what is installed apparently.

Another "miracle" of Windows10 updates.
Paint Shop Pro 9.01 would not open again. Still doesnt but Ive discovered that I click on a picture of .psp psp.extension then it opens the program and works fine

Back