• Donate
    TheWindowsForum.com needs donations to stay online!
    Love TheWindowsForum.com? Then help keep it alive by sending a donation!

MICROSOFT Office PRO Plus 2016 v16.0.4266.1003 RTM + Activator

WELCOME TO THEWINDOWSFORUM COMMUNITY!

Our community has more than 63,000 registered members, and we'd love to have you as a member. Join us and take part in our unbiased discussions among people of all different backgrounds about Windows OS, Software, Hardware and more.

Status
Not open for further replies.
is someone can explain me how to install because it need a key and Nothing works pleae help me
have a good day :p

I'm having an issue running KMS Auto or Setup.exe which the file that holds the setup 32 & setup 64 are to be ran first as the setup file depending on which system you have?? ... and then run the patch which is KMS Auto?? Cause if I try to run the Setup app it pops up with a message saying that the path of the installation couldn't be found.. When I try running KMS Auto it says that Windows cannot find the installation directory of the installation or that I may not have the authority to make any changes (running as Admin. & without = same results)

Everything was good til the end and got this;
"Activation failed with exception code 0xc004F074
The Software Licensing Service reported that the computer could not be activated. The Key Management Service (KMS) is unavailable"

any solutions?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back