• Donate
    TheWindowsForum.com needs donations to stay online!
    Love TheWindowsForum.com? Then help keep it alive by sending a donation!

MICROSOFT Office PRO Plus 2016 v16.0.4266.1003 RTM (Product Key/e-mail)

WELCOME TO THEWINDOWSFORUM COMMUNITY!

Our community has more than 63,000 registered members, and we'd love to have you as a member. Join us and take part in our unbiased discussions among people of all different backgrounds about Windows OS, Software, Hardware and more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

onironauta

Nov 2, 2015
Hi, I looked around for a solution but it seems nobody faced the same problem, so I'll start a thread.

I followed the instructions in the Read Me file and installed Microsoft Office 2016 in my Windows 10, no problem at all. The "setup" exe was 32bits so I had to install using the provided setup for 64bits; even so, it installed smoothly and worked well with the KMSAuto running on auto settings. But now, when I open any Office software, I'm presented with the following window:

zt7ssz.png

Is there any way to get rid of it? I suppose I should not use my e-mail account since it isn't associated with any Office subscription, but I can't seem to find the full product key using the KMSAuto activator, only the partial key...

34rc700.png

Thanks in advance for any information! *-)

Hi everybody,

I have the same issue: I only have a partial key for activation. So it says that's the registration is successful, but when I launch any software from this Microsoft office suite, they asked me to register through email or telephone number or key. And if I just cancel, the software doesn't work at all. It says the registration didn't work.
I don't know how to do with that! It seems that just ignoring it is not enough.
Would anyone please have a clue?

Thanks very much in advance.!

mylnma said:
Hi everybody,

I have the same issue: I only have a partial key for activation. So it says that's the registration is successful, but when I launch any software from this Microsoft office suite, they asked me to register through email or telephone number or key. And if I just cancel, the software doesn't work at all. It says the registration didn't work.
I don't know how to do with that! It seems that just ignoring it is not enough.
Would anyone please have a clue?

Thanks very much in advance.!

Ignore that pop-up.

Thanks for replying. However, this pop-up window is in the middle of the screen, I can't move it away, so if I try to close it the following message appear:
"Sorry we ran into a problem while trying to install theProduct key. If this keeps happening, you should try repairing your office product. [System error: 0xe004e016]"
So I can't just ignore it.
Do you have any idea?
Thanks again

What I did was go 1 tab over to System, and install KMS. Then close Office, and allow in Windows Defender. Go back to the Main tab, and click Activate. Then click Office. It will say it failed. It will say "press OK to convert Office in to VL". Do so. Close that window, and launch the activation again. It will now activate it in VLK mode.

HELLO,
I have same issue asking for the product key. I try to ignore it the excel is not working.
please need your assistance.

Many Thanks.

MS Office Pro 2016

<t>it first asked me to install the product key or use the MS OFfice account i clicked cancel and then ran the KMS thingy thrice it ran and said system activated. Then i ran the KMS as Admin and then it said the version i have is not supported by KMS and it needs to convert it into retail version i did that and then setup an activator task for every 25 days but when i open word it tells me that Word is not activated <br/>
what should i do</t>

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back