• Donate
    TheWindowsForum.com needs donations to stay online!
    Love TheWindowsForum.com? Then help keep it alive by sending a donation!

MICROSOFT Office PRO Plus 2016 v16.0.4266.1003 RTM

WELCOME TO THEWINDOWSFORUM COMMUNITY!

Our community has more than 63,000 registered members, and we'd love to have you as a member. Join us and take part in our unbiased discussions among people of all different backgrounds about Windows OS, Software, Hardware and more.

Please ignore all of tolikkk's posts and do not follow any links provided.

bsp MICROSOFT Office PRO Plus 2016 v16 0 4266 1003 RTM Activator

<t>I might give my vin for this purpose... But before I do that, I would like to know if someone could do any harm with it if I say it in here?</t>
Please don't post it. Ask to have someone PM you if they are interested. I sure you will get some takers.
Thanks

could you answer the question? There's no activator/patch file in the uploaded RAR file. You haven't addressed that at all, and people have been asking for years.

I downloaded the thing, and it says "run the patch file"... well, I see I'm not the only one with that problem, the whole thing doesn't have this "patch"
after some reading apparently I should disable my firewall, so it doesn't automatically deletes it, but I did that, and before I tried downloading again I tried to check for the specific file in the torrent, from what I read it should be called "KMSauto"something, there's a folder with a similar name, inside there's a folder that says "readme" and inside there's several txt files and one image file, which means it's exactly what I already downloaded and no patch file in sight...
where is the patch supposed to be? and what is the exact name and extension?

Okay everybody having problems with KMS.
LISTEN UP!!!!!!
First read this.
Now keep in mind if you have so and so anti-virus installed and you disable it, Windows Security is still active and you need to disable it via the above post.
Some of you can't wrap your head around the fact that you have installed a cracked version of Office. What does that mean? You will still get the activate online nag pop-up. That's OK the cracked program will still function fine, you just have to get over the nag box.
One of the members here suggested a tweak to stop the nag boxes, I haven't tried it. In fact I don't even use a cracked version of Office although I have test installed it in the past and I can tell you if you follow the directions, it works.
EDIT:
FYI I did the install today from an active torrent. It does take a long time to download the program, be patient, it's Microsoft to blame. Windows Security does quarantine the KMS activator, you need to open Windows Security and tell the program to put it back and leave it alone, it will. Otherwise yes you do get the activation nag box, ignore it the program still has full functionality. Bottom line follow the directions (shorten the name of the folder to just a couple of words) and it works. Nag box bothers you? The only way around that is to purchase the program. Remember, when all else fails, follow the directions.

Last edited:
I'm not sure why everybody's ignoring the question...
"the patch" is the "KMSAuto Net" application (it should have a gold-ish logo)
This is found in the folder called "KMSAuto Net....(followed by some random numbers - mine says 2015 v1.3.8)"
INSIDE this folder, you should find two things... 1) A folder called readme, and right underneath that 2) "KMSAuto Net" application
If you can only see the readme folder, then your windows security has flagged it and put it in "quarantine".
You can go to your windows security and get it out of there by following the instructions found on this forum, or just looking around the windows security application.

But yeah... the "patch" is "KMSAuto"

bsp MICROSOFT Office PRO Plus 2016 v16 0 4266 1003 RTM Activator

<t>I might give my vin for this purpose... But before I do that, I would like to know if someone could do any harm with it if I say it in here?</t>
Please don't, you'd just get the board in trouble and the key would soon be blacklisted for overuse. You can try PM'ing whoever is asking but be aware that key will probably go bad soon after.

Back