• Donate
    TheWindowsForum.com needs donations to stay online!
    Love TheWindowsForum.com? Then help keep it alive by sending a donation!

MICROSOFT Office PRO Plus 2016 v16.0.4266.1003 RTM

WELCOME TO THEWINDOWSFORUM COMMUNITY!

Our community has more than 63,000 registered members, and we'd love to have you as a member. Join us and take part in our unbiased discussions among people of all different backgrounds about Windows OS, Software, Hardware and more.

totes1

Aug 10, 2020
Hello. Im getting an error when trying to install. When running setup or office with administrator it gives me couldnt start office installation were sorry but we could not start your office installation another installation is in progress please try again later error code 0-1018 (0). I have deactivated windows defender, i have changed name of the folder. I Whats wrong? Im willing to download another torrent if it would make things easier, i just need microsoft word.
Thanks for any help.

Last edited by a moderator:
windows 10 media creation tool from microsoft. Im installing it on sandboxie, it works there. Im guessing there is a version of office on my pc, either that or it could be the new windows updates? I have tried different versions as well and it gives me the same thing.

I have downloaded this version a lot of times. It worked the first time, then I had to reset my Laptop for an unrelated reason. Afterwards, the Office Suite Setup doesn't work anymore. I get Error-code 0-1012(0). I hope I can get some instructions on how to solve this. Thank you for your time

Try this.
It works, no fiddling around with cracks, etc. Use google for spelling and grammar checks if you care to. I don't know if the portable version includes those functions.
Newer than 2007 editions of Office never really are cracked, the activation is fooled with and a bunch of variables can effect the pseudo activation process (KMS) which it needs to go through regularly.
I know it's not popular that I am saying this but if it saves you pain and that's all you need, so be it. You can move this program between systems and it's legal.
Just a suggestion which may or may not work for you.

Back