• Donate
    TheWindowsForum.com needs donations to stay online!
    Love TheWindowsForum.com? Then help keep it alive by sending a donation!

Microsoft Office PRO Plus 2021 Retail Version 2108 Build 14326.2045

WELCOME TO THEWINDOWSFORUM COMMUNITY!

Our community has more than 63,000 registered members, and we'd love to have you as a member. Join us and take part in our unbiased discussions among people of all different backgrounds about Windows OS, Software, Hardware and more.

achtung

Feb 20, 2022
Hi, install Office 2021 (thanks ThumperDC) and activates fine. When I looked at Excel>Account it is showing product activated for Microsoft Office LTSC Professional Plus 2021 version 2201 build 14827.20198 after update. I have never seen LTSC version so is this an expected outcome from installing the downloaded file?

Not trying to be a smart ass, but does it work? Then you have a successful cracked program.
it stands for “Long Term Servicing Channel”, a type of license that allows the crack to be successful.
HINT: Google is your best friend.

hello guys, my first post here.

where I find all those downloads? I cant find anything. thx for assistance.

1337x is a great place to start. Find it with a search engine. We don't want to get the board in trouble pointing to torrent indexers. Pay attention to the comments listed to the download posting.

1337x is a great place to start. Find it with a search engine. We don't want to get the board in trouble pointing to torrent indexers. Pay attention to the comments listed to the download posting.
I hv the problem, to get sometimes scam stuff with ransomware and stuff. Anyone has an advice, how to identify the "good" stuff?

I hv the problem, to get sometimes scam stuff with ransomware and stuff. Anyone has an advice, how to identify the "good" stuff?
That's what makes 1337x such a good resource. Their members do a pretty good job of vetting anything before it's posted. If an unforeseen problem does emerge, you are usually alerted in the comments for each post. It never hurts to double check with an online resource like virustotal before you install. Stuff does happen rarely. Such is the life of a pirate.

You can simply not have financial account info on a system you are experimenting with. If it goes bad, reinstall the OS. Surprisingly, this is the fastest, easiest, most efficient way to go unless you are some mathematical genius manipulating from on high.

You can simply not have financial account info on a system you are experimenting with. If it goes bad, reinstall the OS. Surprisingly, this is the fastest, easiest, most efficient way to go unless you are some mathematical genius manipulating from on high.
thank you m8. I h8 online banking. I had too much attacks from chinese hackers in hotels around the world. f*ck them all. luckily, I was always protected.

Back