• Donate
    TheWindowsForum.com needs donations to stay online!
    Love TheWindowsForum.com? Then help keep it alive by sending a donation!

Microsoft Windows 10 PRO (x64-x86) Sep 2015

WELCOME TO THEWINDOWSFORUM COMMUNITY!

Our community has more than 63,000 registered members, and we'd love to have you as a member. Join us and take part in our unbiased discussions among people of all different backgrounds about Windows OS, Software, Hardware and more.

Re: Microsoft Windows 10 PRO FULL(x64-x86) Sep 2015 [TechTools.NET]

<t>This program installed with out a problem but when it did its last up date it will not activate. It says Windows is unable to reach your Company's activation service. Please connect to your Corporate Network. If you are connected and continue to see the error, contact your system administrator. You can also click on error detail to find the exact error. Error Code: 0xC004F074</t>

<t>I have installed this windows but it just installed x86 version it didn't offered me x64.And I cannot set resolution to 1920x1080 altough monitor and GPU both support that resolution!</t>

<t>It says fully activated and it isn't. Now what do I do because you can tell they wont let your computer do anything but crawl until you activate it??</t>

<t>hey, it asks for the key . what should do?</t>

<t>yes man, where i found the key?</t>

<t>KMSpico v10.1.9 Portable Edition work for me to activate it.</t>

<t>need serial key.. please help me to sort it out. otherwise this software wont be work.</t>

<t>is it fully activated</t>

<r>Im a complete dummy. Please can anyone help me to solve this issue. I first had windows on my mac with boot camp. I then somehow managed to delete boot camp! So as i don't have the windows CD anymore, I downloaded this copy of windows 10. Its on my computer fine and i can see the big long file that says .iso at the end however what i should do after that i don't know. I bought a 2TB portable drive to keep the windows on but i don't know how to get it on there or how to load it up. I have seen inside the .iso file that theres a setup.exe file which i thought i could click on and it would open windows but it just keeps opening something called the unarchiver which then says the file couldn't be extracted (whatever that means) i didn't realise downloading and opening something could be so difficult! I've been trying different things for weeks now <E:mad:</E> please can someone help me?</r>

Back