• Donate
    TheWindowsForum.com needs donations to stay online!
    Love TheWindowsForum.com? Then help keep it alive by sending a donation!

Missing msvcr100.dll

WELCOME TO THEWINDOWSFORUM COMMUNITY!

Our community has more than 63,000 registered members, and we'd love to have you as a member. Join us and take part in our unbiased discussions among people of all different backgrounds about Windows OS, Software, Hardware and more.

madman12

Dec 29, 2022
Getting error message along the lines of program can't start because MSVCR100.dll is missing. Thing is, its not. I can see it in the two system folders being system32 and syswow64.

Am I missing something?

Is this a legit program or a crack? It's either not completely cracked or is missing something. Obviously it's looking for an altered version of MSVCR100.dll or is doing some sort of misdirect to circumvent validation. The only thing I could suggest is copying that file from either folder to the actual install folder of the program in question and see if that works.

Its a crack. Strange thing is, I've tried two different cracks both of which are popular. One links to this forum for its support topic. Makes me think something wrong on my side.

I'm not sure what the install folder would be either.

Its a crack. Strange thing is, I've tried two different cracks both of which are popular. One links to this forum for its support topic. Makes me think something wrong on my side.

I'm not sure what the install folder would be either.
Right click on the icon you click on to try and start the program, scroll to the bottom and left click properties. A new box opens up. Midway down on the left is a tab, open file location left click. go there and you have the install directory.

Back