• Donate
    TheWindowsForum.com needs donations to stay online!
    Love TheWindowsForum.com? Then help keep it alive by sending a donation!

MS Office MAC 2016

WELCOME TO THEWINDOWSFORUM COMMUNITY!

Our community has more than 63,000 registered members, and we'd love to have you as a member. Join us and take part in our unbiased discussions among people of all different backgrounds about Windows OS, Software, Hardware and more.

v0rtex

Nov 15, 2015
hello, I downloaded from TPB but the README file mentioned is nowhere to be found.
So...whats the deal with this torrent ?

Sorry I'm an idiot with technology. I even deleted the old version with an erase and install

the applications aren't opening. They are on my dock but it says application not responding.

advice would be appreciated

After install it asks to activate the software. Especially outlook.

Is there anything that needs to be done?

Thanks for this.

I installed the programs and ran the patch office program and now word is asking to activate.

Please help.

ThumperTM said:
computertech said:
@ThumperTM: Are we able to run updates after installed?

Please let me know :)

Yep you can.

This is amazing. it keeps asking to use some confidential information in my keychain though; should I Always Allow?

Mac 2016 v15.13.3 Multi
Installed no problem but is now asking me to log in with my active microsoft account to edit files! In other words, it need activating!
Anyone else having this issue?
Thanks

Hi - I feel really stupid, I keep reading the forum but cant find where to download it? Please help me find it! thanx!

crystalwizart said:
Hi - I feel really stupid, I keep reading the forum but cant find where to download it? Please help me find it! thanx!

Hi,

There are just freeware downloads, we are support forum.

Good day,

It doesn't work for my Mac. It say's " The installation failed. The installer could not install the software. The installer could not install the software because there was no software found to install."

Please help me.

Here's the info of my Mac
OS X El Capitan Version 10.11.3
Macbook Pro Retina 13inch Mid 2014
Processor 2.6 GHz Intel Core i5
Memory 8gb

Thanks.

How about upgrading to 64 bit - is this just another update so download, disconnect and install?
many thanks

HI, after installing, it says that i have to log in an account. Do I have to make an account? and if i Do does it blocks the software? thank you

Back