• Donate
    TheWindowsForum.com needs donations to stay online!
    Love TheWindowsForum.com? Then help keep it alive by sending a donation!

MS Office MAC 2016

WELCOME TO THEWINDOWSFORUM COMMUNITY!

Our community has more than 63,000 registered members, and we'd love to have you as a member. Join us and take part in our unbiased discussions among people of all different backgrounds about Windows OS, Software, Hardware and more.

Hi! With the recent upgrade to MacOS Sierra it crashes! Is it necessary to upgrade also the Office, but if I upgrade it, the patch won't work right? What have we to do? Thanks!

spector11 said:
After install it asks to activate the software. Especially outlook.

Is there anything that needs to be done?

Thanks for this.

Although it seems to install and open ok on Sierra, I'm having the same issue with activation of Outlook. Have we missed a step? There also doen't seem to be a patch included in the torrent file. Is there an update somewhere that I should be looking at?

I am having the same problem!
It crashes on Sierra, does someone know how to solve the problem?

Thanks in advance.

Hey, I'm sorry but i just downloaded Microsoft Office for MAC 2016 v15.13.3 and they're asking for licence. how to go about that to be able to use microsoft. Response would be much appreciated. Thanks

Hi there,
Thank you for accept me,
How could i get the office to mac, where i find the link to download ?

Thanks

I am having the same problem with Sierra as well, sadly. Almost as soon as I hit the icon for any Office Application, Microsoft Error Reporting pops up to tell me we have a problem. I'm really not ready to switch to Google Docs yet, guys. Can we get an update??

I am getting an error that won't allow me to install. Says the "installer encountered an error that caused it to fail"

Latest posts

Back