• Donate
    TheWindowsForum.com needs donations to stay online!
    Love TheWindowsForum.com? Then help keep it alive by sending a donation!

need some help my motherbroad wont boot up.

WELCOME TO THEWINDOWSFORUM COMMUNITY!

Our community has more than 63,000 registered members, and we'd love to have you as a member. Join us and take part in our unbiased discussions among people of all different backgrounds about Windows OS, Software, Hardware and more.

jesseskillz

Jul 31, 2013
whats up everyone this is my first post that i post up and it just so happens iam posting a problem i have. i have a hp pavillion slimline 5000 mini desktop that was given to me because it stop working. after doing a heavy cleaning inside out and getting rid of all the roaches from there apartment i found out the power supply and harddrive dont work. after replacing the two parts and giving it a new case she turns on. i mean the motherbroad turns on as well as the new hardrive and the dvd rom puls the fans turn on as well. the only promblem is that i dont get nothing on the computer screen. i allready checked the jumpers and the ram as well. could someone give me any suggestions or advice on how to make it work please (sorry for post being so long) thanks heres my computer info hp pavillon slimline 5000 mini desktop motherbroad MZN68-LA cpu AMD sempron with 3 gigs of ram .

join us in chat for faster replies, ummmm try taking out the motherboards battery and leaving it out for a while not plugged into the power supply, see if theres anything in the port where the monitor plugs in, also try another graphics card? a mini one cause its a small coputer, if something shorter out on the motherboard due to insects u may be screwed on the mobo

thanks the hated iam doing that now. hey quick question would it have to do anything with the power supply and harddrive i put. i mean its only 60 watts over and the harddrive is new i dont think its has nothing installed, but why would it make nosie like if it was working, but any how i let you know how it went thanks bro..

the hatrd drive is makiing niose? is it a clicking noise? like tic tic tic? well u should have a powersupply that can handle the load, 60 atts over isnt much you want your power supply to have max load and use 80% of the psu, tell me what goes on.

really damm i didnt know that i have a other power source but it dont have sata connections i just order some cables they should be on there way the power source is 500 watts thanks a lot the hated you dont know how much time you saved me. your a god of your craft.. peace

Back