What's new

need support for convertXtoDVD

WELCOME TO THEWINDOWSFORUM COMMUNITY!

Our community has more than 50.000 registered members, and we'd love to have you as a member. Join us and take part in our unbiased discussions among people of all different backgrounds about Windows OS, Software, Hardware and more.

organic

Mar 13, 2011
I have downloaded convertXtoDVD from PirateBay and I need support. I am unable to find the download and then would like to know how to put the short cut on my desk top.

tombstone1

Jun 21, 2011
organic said:
I have downloaded convertXtoDVD from PirateBay and I need support. I am unable to find the download and then would like to know how to put the short cut on my desk top.
what os are you running

Mercury

VIP
Aug 22, 2010
organic said:

Use the installer that is almost always given, or unrar any rar files. Make sure you set an exception for your antivirus if you feel your antivirus keeps removing, though be cautious because TPB is very bad for viruses on applications.

If none of these work, please post the link and your system specifications. For windows 7/Vista, if there is installer right click and 'run as administrator'

As for your shortcut, it will put one on for you or there will be an option to.

Similar threads
Thread starter Title Forum Replies Date
F need help picking windows 10 Windows 10 Upgrade and Installation 2
WonderWoman Need advice on doing a back up through old school methods Windows 10 Software Chat and Support 8
B Windows 10 Need help installing Windows 10 onto laptop running off usb drive Windows 10 Help and Support 3
C Win10 Build 19042.631 - Network error help need Windows 10 Help and Support 9
M Need activate my windows 10 Windows 10 Help and Support 7
I i need assistance Windows 10 Help and Support 1
DVDR_Dog Does Your Dell Need a Reload? Windows 10 Upgrade and Installation 0
DVDR_Dog Need Help With an Odd Format Smartphones and other Devices Chat & Support 7
DVDR_Dog Need a VPN? Hurry! General Security 11
J I need help installing the premium version of Malwarebytes. Windows 8 and 7 Help and Support 1
B need activator for office 2016 pro and what pro opens an .rar Windows 8 and 7 Software Chat and Support 0
B Need help installing FolderLock 7.5.2. Windows 8 and 7 Software Chat and Support 0
T Need Help for Internet Download Manager 6.28 Build 7 Portable Windows 8 and 7 Help and Support 0
V Need special software Windows 8 and 7 Help and Support 1
B im just ignorant and need help... Windows 8 and 7 Help and Support 1
C new guy & need help Windows 8 and 7 Software Chat and Support 6
S I need help with your Office 2016 + activator instructions Windows 8 and 7 Help and Support 50
N Need help with uTorrent 3.4.2 Windows 8 and 7 Help and Support 5
J need some help my motherbroad wont boot up. Windows 8 and 7 Help and Support 4
old hippie Need help converting mkv image file to iso Windows 8 and 7 Help and Support 3
M the windows 7 pack is saying i need a product key Windows 8 and 7 Software Chat and Support 8
M Silly Question, but need help asap - Master Collection 5.5 Windows 8 and 7 Software Chat and Support 3
I ThumperDC I need help with your Portable Photoshop CS6 Windows 8 and 7 Help and Support 2
M Need help with driver genius 11 pro Windows 8 and 7 Software Chat and Support 13
N Need serial number for ChrisTV Online Premium Edition 6.80 ! Windows 8 and 7 Software Chat and Support 1
C Need help with Auto Capture PC configuration Windows 8 and 7 Software Chat and Support 1
T NEED SOME INFORMATION Windows 8 and 7 Software Chat and Support 1
M i need Song name Windows 8 and 7 Help and Support 3
M Need help installing winrar Windows 8 and 7 Software Chat and Support 3
M No Mouse Or Keyboard Support In Recovery Boot Windows 10 Help and Support 1
ThumperTM Microsoft to end support for Windows 7 in 1-year from today Windows News 0
O WIS net Support Windows 10 Help and Support 146
T CCleaner on Windows 10 Support Windows 8 and 7 Help and Support 1
A for software support Windows 8 and 7 Help and Support 1
ThumperTM Windows XP Professional SP3 2013/2014/2015 [Support] Windows 8 and 7 Help and Support 390
imo Microsoft.Office.2011.14.0.0.Mac SUPPORT Windows 8 and 7 Help and Support 45
The Hated have a movie encoding support section Windows 8 and 7 Software Chat and Support 0
Obit11 SlySoft AnyDVD & AnyDVD HD 7.1.4.0【Support】 Windows 8 and 7 Help and Support 0
ThumperTM Connectify Hotspot Professional v4.2.0.26088 【Support】 Windows 8 and 7 Help and Support 11
ThumperTM Driver Genius v12 【Support】 Windows 8 and 7 Help and Support 0
ThumperTM Avast 2050 【Support】 Windows 8 and 7 Help and Support 19
ThumperTM 8ctivator 【Support】 Windows 8 and 7 Help and Support 106
M Support Index. Windows 8 and 7 Help and Support 0