• Donate
    TheWindowsForum.com needs donations to stay online!
    Love TheWindowsForum.com? Then help keep it alive by sending a donation!

need support for convertXtoDVD

WELCOME TO THEWINDOWSFORUM COMMUNITY!

Our community has more than 63,000 registered members, and we'd love to have you as a member. Join us and take part in our unbiased discussions among people of all different backgrounds about Windows OS, Software, Hardware and more.

organic

Mar 13, 2011
I have downloaded convertXtoDVD from PirateBay and I need support. I am unable to find the download and then would like to know how to put the short cut on my desk top.

organic said:
I have downloaded convertXtoDVD from PirateBay and I need support. I am unable to find the download and then would like to know how to put the short cut on my desk top.
what os are you running

organic said:

Use the installer that is almost always given, or unrar any rar files. Make sure you set an exception for your antivirus if you feel your antivirus keeps removing, though be cautious because TPB is very bad for viruses on applications.

If none of these work, please post the link and your system specifications. For windows 7/Vista, if there is installer right click and 'run as administrator'

As for your shortcut, it will put one on for you or there will be an option to.

Back