• Donate
    TheWindowsForum.com needs donations to stay online!
    Love TheWindowsForum.com? Then help keep it alive by sending a donation!

Need to know about Casper files.

WELCOME TO THEWINDOWSFORUM COMMUNITY!

Our community has more than 63,000 registered members, and we'd love to have you as a member. Join us and take part in our unbiased discussions among people of all different backgrounds about Windows OS, Software, Hardware and more.

Shadowboxer

Jul 4, 2023
I know they are an important part of the operating system. I done a full theses on .Casper but I really want to push them files deeper, harder into the fibres of my hard drive so they never get out. Any help would be much appreciated. Thanks

They aren't a friendly ghosts, well their name should give you a clue. They are the output of a program who is similar to them, Norton Ghost. So there you have it they are O/S images produced by Casper a back-up program. The good news is they aren't O/S dependent but rather a third party O/S clone/repair program. Those files are best stored off of C drive should you experience a catastrophic C drive failure. They can reproduce the O/S to the condition that Casper ran the back-up.

Omg is there anything Casper can't grab by the scruff of the neck in windows 11. I think not. And I find myself at 3am, wondering how he looks. Fierce and proud and corrupt. With no integrity. But credit where it's due. He is a friendly type of ghost, who might ser u up and jail ya. Tehe

Back