• Donate
    TheWindowsForum.com needs donations to stay online!
    Love TheWindowsForum.com? Then help keep it alive by sending a donation!

Nero Burning ROM 2016 17.0.00300

WELCOME TO THEWINDOWSFORUM COMMUNITY!

Our community has more than 63,000 registered members, and we'd love to have you as a member. Join us and take part in our unbiased discussions among people of all different backgrounds about Windows OS, Software, Hardware and more.

If you had an older version of nero it wont work, you need to remove old version (google how to do that) then install new version.

i just downloaded and installed the app but it crashes when i tried opening it after putting in the crack files to their respective destination folders... any fix on that?

Downloaded and done everyting as written in readme, but it doesn't oppen programm at all. Nothing happens.

I just downloaded everithing as written in readme file. But, the patch file where it is suposse to be; it means: which directory?...
thak you

Same problem as the people above. It won't open even though I don't have any existing version of Nero, and patching by following the readme doesn't help either.

I downloaded the trial version, which it stated to it was and that I was to copy and paste the AdvrCntr6.dll to the advrcntr6 file, but when I go to copy and paste it it will not let me paste it to this file. Same thing with copy and paste the NOSProductRegistration.dll to onlineservices.

Anyone have suggestions on how to fix this? When I open the program it states its a trial

Hello there.
I have the same problem: after installing app in trial mode (with serial written in the readme file), i tried to open app and it works in trial mode. But after copying the ddl files the program crash.
The installation was made in offline mode.
This is my first installation of Nero.
I suppose that the dll files not working.
Please, fix this problem.

ps. sorry for my english

Safwansajad said:
The serial you have provided does'nt work. It's only showing serial has expired.
Me too, its showing the same for me. U got this fixed yet?
Thanks

ERICOMAS said:
I just downloaded everithing as written in readme file. But, the patch file where it is suposse to be; it means: which directory?...
thak you

akubeda said:
I solve this problem guys.
1. Disconnect internet.
2. Set date about June 2016.
3. Install with serial provided. Uncheck "Update" installation to avoid tamper.
4. Wait until finished.
5. Run Nero Once.
6. Run Patch as ADMINISTRATOR
7. Answer question with "NO".
9. Open Nero.
10. All Done.
11. Reconnect your internet and enjoy ;)

Back