• Donate
    TheWindowsForum.com needs donations to stay online!
    Love TheWindowsForum.com? Then help keep it alive by sending a donation!

Newbie Needs Help with AnyDVD 6.7.7 Final + Register Key...

WELCOME TO THEWINDOWSFORUM COMMUNITY!

Our community has more than 63,000 registered members, and we'd love to have you as a member. Join us and take part in our unbiased discussions among people of all different backgrounds about Windows OS, Software, Hardware and more.

chefricko

Feb 12, 2011
:yowyow: Newbie Needs Help with AnyDVD 6.7.7 Final + Register Key... torrent
I downloaded through sharingzone.net > warez... Downloaded, unzipped and installed full version + seperate
register key you provided but when I try to open program it says this is an unlicensed copy registered to 'Susan
Smith' in California and lists a registry key that looks bogus like- 954692... etc, with a short few numbers and no
letters, then the only two options are to either go to SlySoft and buy the license or to Exit the program. Can you
help me? And in the mean time, please take down the bad torrent or replace with a good one.... Thanks, Ricko
:thumbup: :book: :appl: :appl: :appl: :appl: :appl: :appl:

Re: Newbie Needs Help with AnyDVD 6.7.7 Final + Register Key

<t>Moved here...<br/>
<br/>
<br/>
can you give me link which version you have download ?</t>

Re: Newbie Needs Help with AnyDVD 6.7.7 Final + Register (2)

<r><EMOJI seq="1f44d">:thumbsup:</EMOJI> Here ya go... <COLOR color="#FFFF00"><s></s><U><s></s>AnyDVD & AnyDVD HD 6.7.7.0 Final + Register key.rar<e></e></U><e></e></COLOR><br/>
<br/>
<COLOR color="#FF0000"><s></s>Ricko<e></e></COLOR><br/>
<br/>
<EMOJI seq="1f6ac">:smoking:</EMOJI></r>

<r><URL url="http://www.thumperdc.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=84&t=25329&p=30663#p30663"><LINK_TEXT text="http://www.thumperdc.com/forum/viewtopi ... 663#p30663">http://www.thumperdc.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=84&t=25329&p=30663#p30663</LINK_TEXT></URL></r>

<r><EMOJI seq="1f44d">:thumbsup:</EMOJI> <COLOR color="#FFBF00"><s></s>Thanks a lot Thumper for your help on the AnyDVD<e></e></COLOR>, I finally got it working right- at least until May 28, 2011.... But can you help me with another install problem when you have time? I'm sure it is something simple- I downloaded an .ISO torrent for <COLOR color="#40FF00"><s></s>Adobe CS5 Master Collection with Serials <e></e></COLOR>(I think it was from 'theThingy') and it was a little over 6 GB so after I saved it on my hard drive, I burned a copy onto a dual-layered dvd (1) so it would be easier for me to install...<br/>
<br/>
Well, it starts installing with the wizard allright and accepts the serial number ok and then starts to do the actual 'install' then it stops and asks me to switch the disk to the disk with the English Trial version on it or something. I know this software usually comes in 3-5 dvd's but I have everything on the 1 dvd and so <COLOR color="#40FF00"><s></s>now I'm stuck and I don't know how to get it to continue installing or how or where to point the install wizard to instead of putting in another disk.<e></e></COLOR> There are several other folders on my disk but they have different names like <COLOR color="#FFBF00"><s></s>'deploy', 'packages','payload'<e></e></COLOR>, etc... and I don't know what to do. If I open one of these folders they just contain code in them like VB or C+ or something....<br/>
<br/>
Got any idea's how I can get this thing to go ahead and install, and why<br/>
is it saying to install the trial version disk when I selected full install and entered a good serial key?<br/>
<br/>
<COLOR color="#40FF00"><s></s>Thanks again Thump!!!,<e></e></COLOR><br/>
<COLOR color="#FF0000"><s></s>Ricko<e></e></COLOR> <COLOR color="#FFFF00"><s></s>from the good 'ole <e></e></COLOR><COLOR color="#FF0000"><s></s>U<e></e></COLOR><COLOR color="#FFFFFF"><s></s>S<e></e></COLOR><COLOR color="#0000FF"><s></s>A<e></e></COLOR>[/color] :dance:</r>

<t>I'm sorry mate but i have no idea for it...<br/>
Please ask hin @ TPB , he should help you<br/>
<br/>
cheers,thumper</t>

Back