• Donate
    TheWindowsForum.com needs donations to stay online!
    Love TheWindowsForum.com? Then help keep it alive by sending a donation!

(NEWbie) I cant figure out what im doing wrong?

WELCOME TO THEWINDOWSFORUM COMMUNITY!

Our community has more than 63,000 registered members, and we'd love to have you as a member. Join us and take part in our unbiased discussions among people of all different backgrounds about Windows OS, Software, Hardware and more.

ladyjean13

Feb 12, 2013
Hi if anyone can help me i would really appreate it, as i am just a newbie!! I know how to download torrents i have been using u torrent for some time to watch movies & tv shows ect but i have never downloaded software before. I sucessfully downloaded your torrent windows 8 enterprise but i do not know how to install it on my computer now :( It says for help to come to thumperdc.com so here i am looking for help please.

PLEASE DISREGARD THIS POST AND READ MY 2ND POST!!!! PLEASE!!!

Re: question about windows 8 torrent (NEWbie)

<r>After spending some time getting aquianted with this forum i realize my above stated question has been answered i appologize for being redundant. I have searched and discovered i needed to install NET 4.0 or higher so i did that (sucessfully <E>:)</E>) then i found the website 1337x.org and i downloaded the latest windows 8 activator you had posted then I tried again to intall your Windows 8 file from pirate bay. In the folder for the activator there are 2 applications i will explain what happened when opening each and maybe you can help me figure out what i am still doing wrong. When opening the first application i right clicked and chose to run as administrator then a norton box opens up and i give the application permission then it says checking connection then the box that is pictured on the 1337x.org website pops up and ive clicked update list before and not clicked it and either way it says a problem has caused the program to quit working correctly. windows will close the program and notify you if a solution exists. when i right click the other program file 7z setup SFX (x86) and run as administrator a norton box pops up and i click allow then it extracts the files to 100% and dissapears but if i look at the processes running it says qemu-system-i386.exe is running. If anyone one can help i would be eternally grateful!!!</r>

I disabled everything in norton and its still not working, im sorry to be a pain do you have any other suggestions?

I have been downloading torrents for some time but, every time I try to install software it never works. I follow the instructions in how to use the serials/keys but still I have never been successful. If someone can help, I'd like to figure out what I'm doing wrong. Thanks

Back