• Donate
    TheWindowsForum.com needs donations to stay online!
    Love TheWindowsForum.com? Then help keep it alive by sending a donation!

Office 2016 for Mac | Should I install the new update?

WELCOME TO THEWINDOWSFORUM COMMUNITY!

Our community has more than 63,000 registered members, and we'd love to have you as a member. Join us and take part in our unbiased discussions among people of all different backgrounds about Windows OS, Software, Hardware and more.

spiroslp

Oct 16, 2015
Hello I download and install successfully Office 2016 for Mac (15.13.3) and works perfectly. Today it shows me an update (15.15.0)
Should I update or when I update is gonna tell that I must purchased an Office 365 subscription or something? Thank you!

I suggest to not update, anyways you can update it, in case you have problem then unistall and re-install again.

Dear Spiroslp,
How did u install office 2016 mac (15.13.3).
I can't find "ReadMe.txt" ....
Can u help me?
Thanks!

spiroslp said:
Hello I download and install successfully Office 2016 for Mac (15.13.3) and works perfectly. Today it shows me an update (15.15.0)
Should I update or when I update is gonna tell that I must purchased an Office 365 subscription or something? Thank you!

hey!

Have you tried?

I installed today and ten minutes later it asked me to purchase activation key, i didn't update

no readme file included and its asking to update MS office 2016 for MAC.. is their any way or patch to overcome from this problem. please help..??

Hi
I need helip, I want torrent or lik downlaod for office for mac 2010 french version , can any one have solution
thanls a lot :)

spiroslp said:

Back