• Donate
    TheWindowsForum.com needs donations to stay online!
    Love TheWindowsForum.com? Then help keep it alive by sending a donation!

Photoshop CC 2015 Portable - Damaged error

WELCOME TO THEWINDOWSFORUM COMMUNITY!

Our community has more than 63,000 registered members, and we'd love to have you as a member. Join us and take part in our unbiased discussions among people of all different backgrounds about Windows OS, Software, Hardware and more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

hellodarren2000

Nov 14, 2015
I downloaded your torrent from katz but I keep getting the following error message.

"Your application install seems to be damaged, Please reinstal the application."

It works the first time I run Photoshop but every time I try to run it a second time I get that message. I've tried reinstalling several times now, always the same result.

Please advise.

I'm afraid I've the same problem. I ran "TechTools.NET - Adobe Photoshop CC 2015 FULL Portable" as administrator and I installed the 64 bit version on Windows 10. Then I executed PhotoshopPortable.exe always ad administrator, but it worked only for the first time. The other times I've got "Your application install seems to be damagede, Please reinstall the application". So I did, but the result is all the same: the first time it starts, but only once.
If I delete the PhotoshopPortable\Data folder it starts, but even in this case I can start the application only one time.
Looking for a solution, I've launched adobe.reg, but the situation is still the same.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back