• Donate
    TheWindowsForum.com needs donations to stay online!
    Love TheWindowsForum.com? Then help keep it alive by sending a donation!

Photoshop CC 2015 Portable help

WELCOME TO THEWINDOWSFORUM COMMUNITY!

Our community has more than 63,000 registered members, and we'd love to have you as a member. Join us and take part in our unbiased discussions among people of all different backgrounds about Windows OS, Software, Hardware and more.

anionfire

Jun 28, 2015
No matter what I do my PC refuses to launch the application. The only instructions in the read me are "Install" I'm pulling out my hair here. I have no clue what I did wrong. I have far over the minimum system specs, so I just don't get why its not working. please help.

I deleted and installed using the 32 instead of the 64, apparently the 64 won't launch even though I'm running windows 7 64.

I'm running windows 8.1 and can't seem to make it work either. Getting Error:16. Please help.
Thanks.

I downloaded Adobe Photoshop CC Portable from Kat.cr. I have installed it, but every time I run it, I keep getting the following error message.

"Your application install seems to be damaged, Please reinstall the application."

I use Windows 7, I install using "Run as administrator", I also open the program using "Run as administrator," but I still get the error above. Please help. Thanks very much

littlebigpanda said:
I downloaded Adobe Photoshop CC Portable from Kat.cr. I have installed it, but every time I run it, I keep getting the following error message.

"Your application install seems to be damaged, Please reinstall the application."

I use Windows 7, I install using "Run as administrator", I also open the program using "Run as administrator," but I still get the error above. Please help. Thanks very much

Hi,

Please download this file again, make sure that your antivirus isnt blocking anything, then extract it and run as administrator. It works great for me.

Back