• Donate
    TheWindowsForum.com needs donations to stay online!
    Love TheWindowsForum.com? Then help keep it alive by sending a donation!

Protectii v1.0.2 [Download torrents anonymously]-TechTools

WELCOME TO THEWINDOWSFORUM COMMUNITY!

Our community has more than 63,000 registered members, and we'd love to have you as a member. Join us and take part in our unbiased discussions among people of all different backgrounds about Windows OS, Software, Hardware and more.

Hi,
I just downloaded the program (1.0.2)
I'm on windows 7 ENT 64bit
I'm getting the (supposedly fixed) update loop
Is there any fix for that?
thanks

EDIT:
NVM, I managed to get it to update (I connected to a VPN, then did an update, that helped)

Re: Protectii v1.0.2 { how work this tool}each time try to conect server

<r>It was easy. Download and run! Thanks guys a lot. <E>:D</E> <br/>
<br/>
May I ask, how to check that it is running smoothly? It is so simple, that I get a delusion that I won't notice, if it is not working. <br/>
<br/>
Is there an easy way to check my IP is hidden in "a massive amount of evil IPs"?)<br/>

<QUOTE author="ThumperTM"><s>
ThumperTM said:
</s>Enough has been provided. If you are not sure about this app then simple dont use it.<e>
</e></QUOTE>

Also does it work with VPN encryption? <br/>
<br/>
Qarizma <E>:aplause:</E> <br/>
<br/>
---<br/>
<br/>
PS... Mediafire link doesn't work</r>

Got an error message as follows:

evb7A0A.tmp - System Error The program can't start because le %dbits.DLL missing from your computer. Try reinstalling the program to fix this problem.

Running Windows 7 with net 3.5 & 4 framework installed. Attempt to install net 2.0 framework & it said it's already installed as a part of the OS

Any idea or clues as to how to fix to this error?

Re: Protectii [Download torrents anonymously]

<r><QUOTE author="ThumperTM"><s>
ThumperTM said:
</s>READ what Qarizma said!<br/>

<QUOTE><s>
</s>Try deleting the following files:<br/>
C:\Users\USERNAME\AppData\Roaming\uTorrent\ipfilter.dat<br/>
and/or<br/>
C:\Users\USERNAME\AppData\Roaming\uTorrent\ipfilter.dat.dp<e>
</e></QUOTE><e>
</e></QUOTE>

<br/>
im gonna try this. where would i find this on windows xp. yes i have two systems with xp because they cant handle 7 and up. i just use them for certain games and other stuff. etc. and yes i still get updates.</r>

Mactomle post_id=100330 time=1522742337 user_id=163011 said:
the link doesnt work anymore

Even when you try to run the file you receive an "Error: Could not find data file"

been having the same problem for awhile, I had noticed in the past if it had been previously installed it wouldn't run right but i scoured everything with no luck

"Error: could not find data file."

Any help to solve this problem or another alternative free programme?

happens to me too.I haven't used it for approx 6 months.It was working fine back then.I tried to run it today and got the same error.

Back