• Donate
    TheWindowsForum.com needs donations to stay online!
    Love TheWindowsForum.com? Then help keep it alive by sending a donation!

Windows 10 PS adobe 2019 not working

WELCOME TO THEWINDOWSFORUM COMMUNITY!

Our community has more than 63,000 registered members, and we'd love to have you as a member. Join us and take part in our unbiased discussions among people of all different backgrounds about Windows OS, Software, Hardware and more.

username111

Feb 19, 2019
i downloaded this file "Adobe Photoshop CC 2019 v20.0.0 Multilingual ]" and followed all the instructions and when i try to open the program i just get a loading symbol that never loads. just a constant spinning loading symbol.

Last edited by a moderator:
username111 post_id=113523 time=1550557378 user_id=186766 said:
i downloaded this file "Adobe Photoshop CC 2019 v20.0.0 Multilingual ]" and followed all the instructions and when i try to open the program i just get a loading symbol that never loads. just a constant spinning loading symbol.
https://ibb.co/tXR7s48

Hi,

Try re-installing it...

there are two exe files to initiate install:
oem.exe and set-up.exe

oem.exe does not work. so both times i have installed with Set-up.exe

what is the oem.exe files purpose?

also what are these folders in the extracted main folder called : packages, products and resources.
am i supposed to do something with these or are they purely for the installation to run and are no longer needed once the installation is complete?

so i found there is two directories that need the crack file copied to.
program files\adobe
and
program files\adobe\adobe photoshop CC 2019

i still get the endless loading page but i can still start a new project. not sure what else is broken since i have not really used it yet

Yeah, I renamed Program Files\Adobe\ Adobe Photoshop CC 2019\Photoshop to Photoshop_orig.txt (changed extension just so it doesn't do anything) and put it in the Crack folder to move it out of the way. After putting the Cracked "Photoshop" Application file into ...\Adobe Photoshop CC 2019 and started it from there, I too get the loading screen but still can create a new project and start working fine. I removed the CRACK folder from Program Files (x86) since it had no Photoshop folder and it works fine. To remove that loading screen, I went to Preferences, General and selected "Disable the Home Screen" and "Use Legacy New Document Interface" and it looks good.

UffDaDan post_id=113549 time=1550849341 user_id=186896 said:
Yeah, I renamed Program Files\Adobe\ Adobe Photoshop CC 2019\Photoshop to Photoshop_orig.txt (changed extension just so it doesn't do anything) and put it in the Crack folder to move it out of the way. After putting the Cracked "Photoshop" Application file into ...\Adobe Photoshop CC 2019 and started it from there, I too get the loading screen but still can create a new project and start working fine. I removed the CRACK folder from Program Files (x86) since it had no Photoshop folder and it works fine. To remove that loading screen, I went to Preferences, General and selected "Disable the Home Screen" and "Use Legacy New Document Interface" and it looks good.

Thanks for the tip :D

Back