• Donate
    TheWindowsForum.com needs donations to stay online!
    Love TheWindowsForum.com? Then help keep it alive by sending a donation!

Request: BlackMagicDesign DaVinci Resolve Studio v18

WELCOME TO THEWINDOWSFORUM COMMUNITY!

Our community has more than 63,000 registered members, and we'd love to have you as a member. Join us and take part in our unbiased discussions among people of all different backgrounds about Windows OS, Software, Hardware and more.

jaswind3r

Jan 16, 2023
Hey thumper, thanks for the all the help you have provided earlier and still providing.
I'm pursing a career in motion graphics: so I planned to focus by laying the strong foundations and then building something strong. This requires a lot of resources- Time, money, infrastructure, etc.
My present condition is I do not have a job just I'm finding my way around to make do with the resources I have and trying to filling up the gap by working hard.
Earlier I asked you to provide a link for adobe illustrator and aftereffects and you provided them and to make them worth it, I started working on them. I have done with the basics and now practicing on my own while watching youtube to improvise and learn more. However, from quite some time I am coming across this software by BlackDesignMagic "DaVinci Resolve", so I started my research and found out that this software fits my profile and want to explore more on that. Although there is a free version available but the features are limited which does not allows me to explore things.
PS: I like DaVinci Resolve more than Adobe Ecosystem as it is more stable, resource friendly and work on node based system. (I like node based system more than layer based).
So, I would like to explore more on this software. So, again it is a request if you could provide the software it would of great help.
I hope you understand.
Waiting for a positive reply.
Thanks

Haxnode has already taken care of that. Try a search @ 1337x

Sir is he any good?
I dont remember exactly but earlier when I tried to downloaded his content my antivirus flag it since then I'm skeptical.
Even wrt crackhash- reddit says that his content comes with backdoor trojan, etc
BabuPC is another one who posts malwares within the torrents
Not sure about SunRiseZone & KolomPC
So, I don't trust them, thus posted here.
But I you say I can try..

That's the power of 1337x. The posts are usually vetted by the staff and they allow uncensored posts so if there is a problem, the members will post that. Not that all download posts must include a virustotal scan. As far as your a/v acting up, they usually do with cracks. It's usually not a virus, it's just detecting abnormal activities and that's what cracks usually do to work.
Many times those positive hits are a "professional courtesy" to prevent cracked copies being used, nothing more.
That's what makes 1337x the only torrent index I use and I have never been burned.

okay, I didn't know that the posts were vetted by staff and thats the real cool feature. I hope that it persists and grow in future.
Sure, will download the latest version of that and try working on it.
thanks brother

Back