• Donate
    TheWindowsForum.com needs donations to stay online!
    Love TheWindowsForum.com? Then help keep it alive by sending a donation!

Some Great News!!!!!!!!

WELCOME TO THEWINDOWSFORUM COMMUNITY!

Our community has more than 63,000 registered members, and we'd love to have you as a member. Join us and take part in our unbiased discussions among people of all different backgrounds about Windows OS, Software, Hardware and more.

DVDR_Dog

Ultimate Donator
Donator
VIP
Nov 5, 2018
Cloud Reset Your Windows 10 will soon be a reality. That means all us folks who like to fiddle around with our Windows installs 'till they break have a salvation. You know my philosophy: if you don't break it a few times, how the heck are you going to learn? Well Microsoft is allegedly making this great tool available in the spring. Thanks to Lawrence Abrams and all the great folk at Bleeping Computer.

Cloud Reset Your Windows 10 will soon be a reality. That means all us folks who like to fiddle around with our Windows installs 'till they break have a salvation. You know my philosophy: if you don't break it a few times, how the heck are you going to learn? Well Microsoft is allegedly making this great tool available in the spring. Thanks to Lawrence Abrams and all the great folk at Bleeping Computer.

Wow, thats is great news!!

I use a restore image. x3 private. i do not have to worry about the internet.

Back