• Donate
    TheWindowsForum.com needs donations to stay online!
    Love TheWindowsForum.com? Then help keep it alive by sending a donation!

TechSmith Camtasia Studio 9.0.4 Build 1948

WELCOME TO THEWINDOWSFORUM COMMUNITY!

Our community has more than 63,000 registered members, and we'd love to have you as a member. Join us and take part in our unbiased discussions among people of all different backgrounds about Windows OS, Software, Hardware and more.

supersam_792

Mar 18, 2023
Hello,

I succesfully installed camtasia studio 9. HOwever each time i start it up and try to render my video the same message comes:
1679138485780.png

After clicking ok i can just render it without watermark... but it would be nice to not have this message pop up :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Welcome to the world of pirate programs! It works doesn't it? I imagine there is a registry value that would stop that however looks like nobody wasted their time messing with it. It does work.

Yeah but I’m gone stream and prob edit videos on stream.. don’t really want that message to show

just wondering how you managed this? when i click ok, the window to enter your serial key appears and I can't get past that

One of the steps is to copy the generated .ini file into %programdata%\TechSmith\Camtasia Studio 9\

Make sure you read the readme.txt file. Once you do this, the application opens with no issue.

1681498441405.png

Back